Chapter 1

Many bad grammars and spellings
______________________________________

Narrator pov

It was night .The sky was dark and, moon and stars are shining in the sky.
There we see a fat man holding a gun and,an girl running for her life.

Y/n pov

I was running in the forest. Why you ask? There was a fat man holding a gun.He was originally nice to me but when he see my eyes without my eye glass he became Obsessed.

"Darling where are you going.We need to make babies remember"He said with an nasty tone.

I nearly puke what he said.

And then I see the sea there was an ship. But I couldn't really tell because my eyes became blurry, cause by crying.

I suddenly trip, cause by a rock
'Curse this rock' I said in my mind.
The fat man was getting close to me.
Any second I will be back in that house again.

"Darling you tired, don't worry I take you back where you belong"The fat man said

I want to run but I can't.My legs are shaking in fear.Then I see a man with a red hair.

"PLS HEL-"I suddenly pause when that fat man hand is in my mouth.
I bit his hand as hard as I can.

'This is my chance to run away'I thought,and run towards the red haired man.

"PLS HELP ME" I shout so he can hear me.

"Huh"The red haired man said and look at me

"Pls help me..."I said to the red haired man,I suddenly lost balance and fall.But thankfully the red haired man catch me.

"Are you ok"Said the red haired man
'Do I look like I am' The thing I want to say to him.But I did not say anything. I just look him and point to the fat man that was chasing me.

I see the fat man was angry.He's  face was was red,I want to laugh but I can't not I this situation.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DARLING"The fat man said,The red haired man just look at him confused and the look at me.

"Do you know him"He said,I just shake my head

"No I don't know him"I said the fat man look at me at shocked and said well...more like an shout
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN"

"Sorry but she doesn't know you so stop bothering her"The man said.
The fat man was starting to fight him but easily defeated by the red haired man.

I was really amazed

"You... Remember I be back and take my darling"The fat man said and run in fear.

______________________________________
To be continued...

454 words