Chapter 3

*Ps I don't own this picture*

Shanks pov

I was walking,in the room were the mysterious girl sleeping. I heard a voice in the room,so I opened the door and see the mysterious girl awake.I can finally see her eyes well and it's really beautiful.

Her eyes are looking straight into mine and her e/c eyes is the most beautiful thing I ever seen. Suddenly my heart start beating faster and some feeling I couldn't understand,but it's not that I didn't like it.I absolutely like- no love the feeling.

Y/n pov

I suddenly wake up in a unfamiliar room,so I kinda panicked,why you asked.

1.I don't even know where am I.
2. There's a chance that I might be kidnapped.
3.I couldn't seen my glasses.

And I was overthinking,Where The hell is my glasses. I said in my mind.
But I calm my self down, there's still time to find my glasses, before someone come inside.

And suddenly the door open.
'Fuck' I mentally say to my self.

The man has an red hair,a scar in his eye and only have one arm.

I found myself staring in his eyes,I look away so he couldn't see my eyes

"Mister did you see my glasses"I say while looking away

"Oh you mean that nerdy glasses"He said.While still looking at me.
"Yes can you pls give me my glasses"
I said.

"Yeah sure,Be right back"He said leaving and before closing the door.

I sigh and close my eyes, He stare at my eyes long enough to make him obsessed with me,I know this would happen but I didn't know this soon, there's only one solution to stop him fall obsessed with me.....run away.

But first i need a plan,maybe I should swim but the problem is I can't swim, should I run way in the next Island,but I don't know how it will it take to the next Island,it could be days,weeks or even months.

I couldn't wait for that long,or o should Just ask politely to let me go or something.

I was thinking so much how to escape,I didn't notice the man came back holding my glasses.

"Here your glasses"He said,I took the glasses and put it quickly.

"Thank you"I said
"Why are you even wearing glasses,you look good without them and your eyes are beautiful too"He said

"Ummmm...I have an eye problem so I really need the glasses"I lied, even tho I don't have an eye problem and my eyes look totally fine. Surprisingly he seem to believe me.

"Ohhhh is that so you looked really pretty without you glasses"He said,I was not surprised when he said I was beautiful a lot of people said that.

"Thank you,I think your really handsome too" I said while smiling,He blushed but I didn't see it.

"Oh and I didn't get your name.My name is Y/n L/n nice to meet you"I said again while smiling

"Oh right my name is Shanks and I'm the captain of the red haired pirate and you really have an nice name"He said,oh he's name is shank- wait shanks I heard that name somewhere and red haired pirate.Dont Tell me he's....

"YOUR AKAGAMI NO SHANKS!?!?!?"I shouted,He just chuckle
"Yes I'm akagami no shanks nice to meet you"He said while smiling.

Yep I really need to leave here,I encounter many pirates but not a Yonko and the bad thing is if he feel obsessed with,maybe I can't leave here.

To be continued
642 words

Pls Tell me how you feel in this chapter and feel free to request love interest.

Sorry for the late update.