New guy

Here we go again, how i love waking up going to school, this year is going to be the most fun year ive ever had. Torturing Sun Mi is the best. Im always inspired going to school now because of Sun Mi, these past 2 days, she was already suffering so much, i wonder if she'll still be able to survive until the end. I just love seeing her suffer, shes the best.

I was now in our room looking at the window feeling bored. Student just walking in filling the room up, i kept waiting for her to go in that door but she never did.

"Where could that girl be?"

I thought to myself but then i remebered from what she said yesterday.

~Flashback~

"I wont let you touch me again. I dont care if you make me suffer, im gonna try everything to survive this whole school year cause after this Im leaving and I'll make sure we'll never see each other again"

~end of flashback~

Suddenly, after remebering what she had said yesterday, somehow I felt nervous and sad? I dont know why but probably its just because that im afraid that once she's gone, I have no one to make their lives suffer.

I just hope that the reason why im feeling this right now is correct.

~Sun Mi~

Im at home now since i dont feel well. Im actually very happy that i dont get to go to school now cause i dont like to see that jerk. Actually, i wont be seeing that jerk for 3 days, why? Well its because today is Friday and tomorrow is weekends. You guys were probably wondering what happend to me after i walk out yesterday, well heres what happend.

~Flashback~

I turned my back on him and walk out of school. I was walking on the streets when it started to rain.

"Oh great, now its raining?"

I kept on walking when i saw a bar or something, whatever that is.

I went near it and this some big dude was blocking the way. I tried going inside but he just blocked.

"Sorry miss but your not allowed in here. You look kinda innocent and fragile, you dont belong here and beside you look so young. If i were you, I'll just go home and Watch some Tv."

"Excuse me but i am on age to go to this place. Dont judge me by my looks cause you dont know what i can do."

I was trying to act brave.

"Alright then, if you're really on age and if you really fit here, why dont you prove it by doing it with me."

"Do what?"

He gestured to his hand and i get what he was trying to say.

"Excuse me but i will never do such a thing, especially with you! I RATHER TAKE THE PUNISHMENTS OF JIMIN THAN DO SUCH THING ESPECIALLY WITH AN UGLY FACE, STUPID AND JERK GUY LIKE YOU!"

He was about to grab me when someone approach us.

"Is something wrong here?"

I looked at the guy and he was wet from the rain, he has this brownish hair that his hair is almost covering his eyes. Hes tall and he looks hot.

"Umm..this girl is just getting on my nerves so...im just about to let her out"

I could tell from the voice of the big dude, he was shaking but why? Is he afraid fo him?

"Well, this girl right here who your
just about to let out is my girlfriend"

He said as he smiled at me.

The big dudes eyes grew bigger.

"What?! Is this guy insane?! Why would he tell him that?! Aishh!"

"Oh? Im sorry, i didnt know."

The big dude said as he bowed.

"Dont apologize to me, apologize to her."

The dude looked at me while bowing.

"Mianhe, jeongmal mianhe"

I felt the guy beside me smile and we went inside. The alcohol was making head pound. The boy took me to a bartender as we sat down. I looked at him as he askes the bartender for some wine.

"Why did you do that?"

He gave me a wine and i thanked him. He looked towards me while smilling.

"I knew that somethings not gonna be good so i dont have a choice but do that. I wont let a guy touch such beautiful girl. Besides, i did that to help you"

I felt heat rising from my cheeks. Did he just call me beautiful girl?

"Who are you anyway that, that guy seems so afraid of you"

"Well, my dad owns this place"

He said as he take one shot (one shot of b.a.p. lol jk)

"Wow, you guys must be very rich. You look very handsome though."

"Hahaha, really? You think so? Well, if thats the case, thanks"

We had some quiet time of chatting. We also did some shots, well maybe a lot of shots. After some minutes, i felt drunk.

"By the way, whats your name?"

"Taehyung, kim taehyung"

"Suits you. My name is (hiccup) Sun Mi, park Sun mi (hiccup)"

After a while, we just stared at each other. I saw him looking at my lips making me smirk. I stood up and kiss him. It didnt wait for long when he startes to kiss back. He was a good kisser. We kissed for quiet long when he started moving down to my neck. I pushed him feeling kinda bad.

"Im sorry taehyung but im just not yet ready" i said as i look down.

He raised my chin and smile at me.

"Its okay, i understand"

I smiled back thinking that he respects me. After a bit, the place started to spin around, the last thing i remember is taehyung asking my address.

~end of flashback~

"By the way, how many shots did i even had yesterday?"

As i tried to remember, it just gave me a headache.

"Ow, aishh! I must atleast know my limits in drinking wine"

I was holding my head when suddenly i rememberd Taehyung.

"How is he anyway? Will i meet him again?"

I sigh as his face pops in my head.

I just hope we'll meet again Taehyung. I need someone to help me escape Jimins punishment and i think only you, Taehyung could help me.

I closes my eyes as i drifted away, letting the darkness engulfed me.

~~~~~~~
A/N:
Hello guys, sorry for the very slow update. I was quiet busy these days. I'll try to update fast now. Sorry. By the way guys, did you watch the original mv of I need you? They were so good at acting, im so proud of them. Well, thanks for reading my story and hope you enjoy and support me more.
너무 많은:)) 사랑 해요 ♡♡ 감사 합니다 ~ ~ ~