The past must not return

Unknown

I was walking across the park when I noticed a familiar face. I looked around finding him but I guess he was alone.

I watched him as he talk to the little girl and comfort her. I smiled at the scene and stayed until she finally left.

He was turning to the direction where the little girl ran as I approach him. He turned to face me, his smile disappearing.

"Long time no see V."

Taehyung

I stood up from the swing and glared at her.

"Why are you here? Because of you our life has been ruined." I growled.

She approached me a bit more with a flirtatious smile.

"aww c'mon. Is that how you greet a friend who'm you've not seen for years?"

"You're not my friend, and you will never be."

She sighed and smirked.

"Then, shall I change it to ex-girlfriend?"

She held my hand but I pushed her off.

"I left him for you, you know. He was hot and all which is a waste but..." she went near again and whispered. "you're hotter."

I shove her off making her laugh.

"I never told you to leave him for me. I never loved you anyway. Because of you he's a mess right now."

She put a hand on her hips and looked around as if searching for someone.

"Yeah anyway, are you dating anyone right now? If not, I could use some acc-"

She was cut off when another person spoke.

"Taehyung?"

Sun Mi

I tried to follow Taehyung but I kinda lost him. When I was passing by the park I saw Taehyung talking to a girl but she was turning around so I can't see her face.

I approached them slowly to hear the girl talking.

"Taehyung?" I called out making her stop.

Taehyung stared at me surprised while the girl slowly turn around.

"Sun Mi, what are you doing here?" he asked approaching me.

"Uhhh...I kinda...well how do say this...I jus-" I was stuttering because I could feel his stare at me when the unknown girl spoke.

"Uhhh excuse me? Who are you? And can't you see that we're in the middle of something here?" she said annoyed and irritated.

"I should ask you that. Who are you anyway and why are you flirting with him?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe they didn't tell you. My name's Anna Koshiro, former girlfriend of Jimin and Taehyung." she smiled but not in a sweet way.

I quickly turned to Taehyung surprised.

"Jimin had a girlfriend? And the same person as you?" I asked Taehyung.

"Of course he did and is it bad to have the same ex? Jimin was hot but Taehyung was hotter so I left Jimin for Taehyung. I doubt Jimin knows that I left him for V. You know Jimin has really hot and handsome friends, when I got into a relationship with him, I felt like I've hit a jackpot. Jungkook was hot too but I didn't get the chance to have him since I needed to leave."

As she talks I just can't help but feel like the want of slapping her.

"So you're the reason why Jimin's ruining people's lives! He wanted to make other people feel the way he felt when you left him. Innocent girls were hurt and traumatized because of Jimin but all along it was because of you! You b*tch!"

I was about to beat the shit out of her when Taehyung stopped me.

"Don't. Slapping her won't make a difference. We can't change Jimin by hurting her." he explained calmly.

"How dare you call me a b*tch. You-"

"STOP." Taehyung yelled turning towards her.

His was in a very serious face and his glare could make you feel shivers go up your spine.

His voice was deep and serious as he spoke.

"Don't ever show you're face to any of us anymore. If you ever touch Sun Mi or Jungkook, I'll make sure you regret it."

Taehyung grabbed my arm as he drag me out of the park.

"This isn't the last time we'll see each other Taehyung!"

I turned around to see her smirking making me feel goosebumps.

When we were a bit far away from the park I pulled away my hand making Taehyung stop and look at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me about her?"

"What's to tell anyway? It didn't matter who she is. Past is past."

He turned away and was about to walk when I held his arm.

"It may be in the past for you, but not for Jimin. He was hurt that's why he lets out his anger towards others. Jimin doesn't deserve this. We need to help him."

He turned towards me with a serious face and pulled his arm back.

"Doesn't deserve this? No, we don't deserve this. We don't deserve to be caught up in this mess, his mess. Why would he get so affected by one girl? The Jimin today is because he chose to be like that."

His face was angry but I can see that his eyes were telling me something else. He turned around his back facing me.

"But he's your friend Tae. I know that Jimin still has a good side of him, I've seen it. He just needs someone. He needs our help. We need to help him."

"What can you do? We can't do anything to help him. Also why would we help him when he killed Suga hyung?"

I held his hand and stared into his eyes.

"Please. We could stop Jimin's madness if we just try. I know he that it was Jimin's fault that Suga was killed but when I saw his face, he was just surprised as we are. People makes mistakes and we learn from it. We could at least help by making sure they don't meet. Taehyung please. What would you do if she met Jungkook? Jungkook might be the next. Please, I don't want anymore people getting hurt." I begged.

"Sun Mi, I regretted that I left you and said those mean things to you that day that's why I have to make sure you don't get caught up into this mess again. I don't want Jungkook to get hurt or anyone but I especially don't want to lose you."

Out of no where, he suddenly hugged me. For the first time again in months, I felt safe. I feel safe everytime I'm in his arms. I just wish we could stay like this forever but I wan't to stop this madness once and for all.

"I promise, you won't lose me. I'm not gonna leave you so please. Help me stop this madness once and for all."

He sighed and buried his face in my neck and whispered.

"Fine. Just promise me that you'll be careful. I don't want to lose you again."

I nodded as he kiss my forehead.

"Now, let's finish what belongs to the past and make this present what it deserves to be."

He reached out his hand as we stare into each others eye.

I grabbed his hand and know that this time, the past musn't return.

~~~~~