Glad to be back

Jimin

I walked away feeling excited. I never thought that going back to my oldself could make me really happy. Maybe changing was a bad idea?

I chuckled remembering the look in their faces. Oh how I missed that terrified look Sun Mi shows when I approach her. The way Taehyung looks like he wants to kill me and there's even something better. That Mingyu...

I don't know him but the way he looks and speak to me felt like he wants to rip me to shreds and burn it all. 

I laughed to myself, feeling all perked up.

'Things just keeps on getting interesting.'

Mingyu

"Mingyu. Mingyu. Hey Mingyu!"

I continued to walk, ignoring Sun Mi's yells. I kept on walking walk when she finally quiet down. I sighed and thought that she finally gave up, not until I felt something hit my head.

I turned around and looked at the floor. I let go of the three plastic bags and picked up her shoe.

I stared at her with one eyebrow raised.

She was panting while slouching.

"Wh-why are y-you ignoring me!" She yelled as she catches her breath.

I blinked at her staying silent. She walked towards me while I hand her; her shoe.

She took it while glaring at me.

"Hey. Would you please tell me the problem?"

I turned around and continued to walk when she ran in front of me.

"Mingyu please! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Both her hands on my arms, preventing me from taking a step.

"Mingyu please..." she whispered, her head down.

I sighed and removed her grip. She looked up, her face surprised.

I put a hand over her head and bent down to come face to face with her.

Her breath softly hitting my face as small sweats roll down her face.

"It's nothing okay? Lets just hurry up and bring this to your house." I assured her with a smile and left.

I glanced at her and saw her picking up the plastic bag and follow me slowly with her head hanging down.

I looked up and stare at the clear sky.

I'm sorry

Sun Mi

The rest of the walk was pure silence. No one bothered to speak a word, only the sound of footsteps can be heard and the gushing of the wind.

I stared at Mingyu's back as he walk.

"I wonder what he's thinking." I mumbled when he suddenly stopped and turn sideways.

"This is your house, right?" he pointed at the house in front of us, which was surprisingly correct.

I haven't even noticed that we've already arrived.

I nod and took my keys out. I unlocked the gate and let him in. After reaching inside the house, I told him to just put the plastics at the side.

He gently followed and sat at the sofa.

I was unpacking the groceries and putting them on place when he spoke.

"So, how long would your parents be away?" 

I looked at him and saw him looking at the paintings.

"Uhhh...a couple of weeks, not sure."

He hummed a response and it was pure silence again.

I was done with putting the groceries in place when I looked at him again.

He seems quiet uncomfortable with the silence.

C'mon Sun Mi, think of a topic.

I walked slowly to the sofa and sat beside him, making him look at me.

"Uhhh...so, how'd you know where I live anyway?"

I looked at him and saw a grin on his face.

"I have my ways."

"Tch, maybe you've been stalking me all this time." I joked.

He then suddenly looked surprised and faced me fully.

"Wait, how'd you know? Are you a fortune teller or something?"

My eyes widen and was lost in words.

"Uhh..."

I looked away when he suddenly burst out in laughter. I stared at him confused.

"You should've seen your reaction! It was priceless!" He continued to laugh, his eyes tearing up a bit.

I pout at him and punched his arm.

"Geez, can't believe you tricked me. I was even thinking of letting you out already. "

"Do you really think I would do that? Geez, don't you trust me?"

I thought for a second and shook my head.

"Then...how'd you know?"

"I saw you going out, the apartment I'm staying at is just around the corner so, we could hang out anytime."

He smiled brightly. I smiled back and hummed a response.

"Ne Sun Mi?"

"Hm?"

"You've quiet changed compared to when you were in states."

"Hm? How's that?"

"Hmmm...well, you've quiet grown. You've become independent. Strong. Brave. And..."

I noticed him looked at me, so I did too.

"...become more beautiful."

His voice was serious as he stares straight into my eyes. I suddenly felt lost at his dark brown orbs.

I felt my face grew hotter and hotter by the minute so I looked away.

"St-stop joking around." I stuttered.

"I'm really serious. I'm quiet happy that you've improved a lot. All those sufferings, you made it through with all your strength, but you won't have to suffer alone now. I'll be here from now on, so please let me protect you."

My face was totally super hot right now and my face was probably red as a tomato.

"Geez. Stop acting saying cheesy stuff."

He sighed and slouched.

"Geez. You never take my words seriously, though I'm very serious about it."

I looked at him and giggled. I ruffled his hair making him look at me.

"Well then, I'm putting all my trust on you." I smiled.

His eyes looked surprised and before he could look away, I saw a tint of pink spread across his cheeks.

"Th-then...I'll take care of you with all I-I've got."

I nod and hummed a yes.

I leaned on the sofa and stared at his back.

"Mingyu?"

"Hm?"

"Thank You."

He turned towards me and smiled.

"Anytime."

~~~~

Okay thats it for this chapter. I'm sorry if I let you wait 😭 Sorry if you also think this chapter isn't worth the wait but I'll make it up to you in the next chapters so please bare with me for a while. Thank you so much for all the support and the follow. I hope you enjoyed this chapter so far and please stay tune.

Comment and Favorite below 😌👇🙆