Mingyu

Taehyung

"The feelings mutual."

My hands bawled into a fist as Jimin's smirking face pops out. I never would have thought that a simple meeting could ruin my whole day.

Tch, that Mingyu was even feeling to high. Just who does he think he is, shielding Sun Mi like that.

I stopped in my tracks and remembered Sun Mi's face.

I sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Oh well, I'm glad you're still doing well, Sun Mi."

Sun Mi

The whole afternoon, me and Mingyu just watched some movies, talked, ate, and played some games. It's been long after all since we've seen each other. We at least have to catch up to one another after separating for months. Though it hasn't been a year, we still missed a lot of things and of course, I missed hanging out with him too. He's my first best friend in the stated after all.

~In the states~

"Okay everyone, please quiet down and take your seats."

I looked around as I examine new faces.

"Though its been a month since school has started, she will be transferring to this school starting now so please be welcoming and make her feel comfortable."

The teacher announced as I felt all eyes on me, I faced the floor and shut my eyes as I grip on the hem of my shirt.

I opened my eyes when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Dear, are you feeling alright?"

I looked up and saw the teacher staring at me with concern.

"Can you have a little introduction?"

I bit my lips as my hands tremble and become cold as ice.

I nodded and forced a smile.

"H-hi everyone. My name is Sun Mi and I just transferred from DenMark. I was born in Korea but grew up in DenMark, we just arrived here last week so ple-please treat me well."

I bowed my head, my eyes shut and my hands shaking.

I stood up straight when I realized no one was making a sound.

"Uhh..."

Suddenly the room was filled with laughter.

"What the hell? Why are you so polite? You didn't have to bow at all you now."

"She's so cute. I can't believe she just did that."

"What a weird way of making an introduction."

"What was that all about anyway? Was it a joke or something?"

Comments were suddenly filling the room up. I don't know if I should be offended, hurt, or happy but all I know is that I'm so embarrassed right now.

"That's enough everyone. Sun Mi, please take the vacant seat over there at the back. If its alright with you being there?"

"I-its alright. Thank you very much."

The teacher smiled at me as I head towards my seat. Some people smiled at me and told me to ask them without  hesitating. They were really all nice.