Good times

She hugged him and buried her face in the crook of his neck.
He didn't react he was looking straight , she started sobbing in the hug.
Her arms were all glued to his waist tightly , she was shaking too.
He held her face and wiped her tears he was staring her into his eyes.
She again sobbed still having the eye contact

Y/n : i w-was sc-scared

She said and started crying , her tears were sparking from her eyes. Somehow his heart ache seeing her like this!
He squeeze her hand gently before saying

Jungkook : don't scare, I'm here right

He said while assuring her. She nod her head

Jungkook : let's go inside hmm

She nod her head and tightly hold his hand , he looked down and intentionally smile at their joint hand. He started walking slowly cause now he know she walk slow.

They went inside , she open her mouth in surprise
It's a luxury cinema theatre. She gasped and she was looking around with wide eyes !
He chuckled at her cuteness and she looked at him confused.
He lead her to the couches , they sat down beside eachother.
She was still holding his hand.

He didn't say Anything

The movie starts her eyes sparkling from shine when she sees the big screen !
She giggled when the movie started.
She wasn't understanding what's this? She looked at other people who were watching the movie very silently. She looked at jungkook , and for her surprised he was looking at her.
She gasped and then whispered

Y/n : w-whats this m-master?

He whispered back

Jungkook : it's a movie , people will played fake role in this movie and entrain us. Understand?

She nod her head , she move her eyes to the screen. But he was still staring her!
He looked at her pout which she is making! He understands that she is trying to understand what's happening.
He hold the popcorn and said

Jungkook : eat this

She looked at him and then at popcorn.

Y/n : it's for eating?

She was confused yet cute He nodded his head.
She looked at her hand which was holding his hand She quickly pulled her hand from his and apologized to him.
She start eating popcorn while watching.

THE MOVIE END

They start walking off from the theatre , he was holding her hand cause there is lots of crowd.

They come out and went inside his car. He sat on the driver seat and her beside him.
She looked at him and asked

Y/n : m-master in the last they said i love you to eachother

Jungkook : hmm

Y/n : they really love eachother?

Jungkook : yea only in the movie