Chapter 7

OVER 350 READS GUYS? BLEEDING BLOOD!

Sorry, I have no idea what I'm on about...

But... over 380 reads? Why do you guys like this? xD

It had about 200 reads last time I updated it...

~Digital

---------------

Gerard's P.O.V:

I leaned over her. She was breathing, but still unconscious. I brought my face closer to hers. Feeling her breath on my skin gave me chills, causing goosebumps to pop up under my top's long sleeves. I started at the lips. I pressed mine against hers gently. I could taste her blood, the metallic taste swilled around in my mouth. I parted her lips using my tongue and rubbed my tongue over the roof of her mouth. Her mouth didn't taste as much of blood, causing some amount of contrast. I pulled away from the kiss, she still wasn't awake, so I guess I have got a little more time to do stuff... if ya know what I mean. Hehe... Yeah... I'm awful with jokes. I heard a knock at the door. "Go away, I'm kinda busy!" I called, looking down at Vega with a smile.

Suddenly Ray burst in. "RAY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?"

"Well, the guys don't know what to do with that other chick and I have Vega's clothes downstairs"

"We can sort that out later. Go!" I threw a pillow at him. He caught it and threw it back, then closed the door behind him. I waited for him to go down the stairs before I did anything else. I pressed my lips against hers again and then placed my hands on her hips. I brought my body closer to hers and put my hands underneath her top. It was weird seeing me looking at me. It looked like I was about to sneeze in that photo. I could feel a smile come to my face. Maybe I can make a few jokes in a moment, I guess. Just proving how sad I am when I laugh at my own jokes. I started moving my hands upward until I felt two hands grip each of my wrists painfully hard. I looked up at Vega's face then her eyes opened quickly and she shot up, never letting go of my wrists. "No" She said, getting up and walking out. I looked down at my wrists. There were imprints on my wrists where she had gripped my wrists. There were little dots of blood from where her nails had dug into my epidermis. Her nails weren't even that long, so that was interesting.

I left the room and went downstairs, hopping over the body of Bob and humming to myself as I stepped down the stairs. I grinned at Vega and Angerona, but was greeted with a steely cold stare from Vega and no response from Angerona because she was still tied up. "Hey, guys!" They all turned to me "You could have at least untied her!" I walked into the kitchen and unlocked a cabinet, grabbing a knife. I locked the cabinet again and walked over to Angerona. She looked like she was about to be murdered. I stooped down to her ear "If you try anything funny I will cut your hand off and I will leave you in the desert to die. Understand?" I whispered in a deathly tone. She nodded rapidly, tears falling down her cheeks. I grabbed the knife and in a swift movement I had cut her hands free of her bonds. Her wrists look worse than mine do. I then did the same for her feet. She slowly placed her feet on the floor and buried her head in her hands. "Take your gag off in your own time, then" I said walking off and opening the locked cabinet again. I locked it once more and walked back into the room. "Where's Ray?"

"Covering our tracks" Frank said, clutching a red mug.

"Good... What did he do with her stuff?"

"It's outside" Mikey added.

"How much is there?"

"A fair amount." Mikey replied, twiddling his thumbs.