Vol. 1.7: A Broken Kingdom

King Dig Osale Geor

Atuhr, The Great Geor Kingdom

Castle Dungeon

"Name?" I demanded as I stood over the Elf who sworn his loyalty to me for his life.

"Dalu." He said as he laid on the cold ground of the cell.

"Find him some better clothes Folkvar...have him escorted to my office." I requested as I turned and left the dungeons.

I had too much on my mine for I was more focused on the loyalty within my own walls.

Two Days Earlier

"Then tell me why does General Dreues Bane hide things from me...what is he up too?" I asked Kante as we stood in General Alexios office.

"He has me and Zigan doing special missions. To apprehend the Black Forsaken Mafia...he said these were the wishes from you." He explained.

"I remember him telling me about a task he was doing to train some elite members. I see that isn't the case and he has lied to me." I growled as I could see Dreues performing this unlawful duty.

"Your Grace, I will have him report to your office for punishment and be exiled." said Folkvar.

"No...I want to play this game to figure out why this lie is so important to him. Folkvar, please escort Kante to General Dreues office and have him put back with his "elite members". Kante you're going to do whatever it is you have to do to get information on why these tasks are being performed." I demanded.

"He doesn't trust me...your Grace," He said as he held his head down, "He only trust Zigan with those secrets...I get pushed out."

"WELL GET PUSHED BACK IN!!" I roared glaring at him.

He looked up with his eyes widen.

"YOU WANT TO BE NOTICED!!! GET NOTICED!!! TAKE CHARGE AND DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE WHO BELIEVES LESS OF YOU!!!" I yelled hoping to inspire him.

"Yes, your Grace!" he said as he bowed.

"Go and make sure you let General Dreues know that if Kante is not part of their expedition then he has to deal with me." I explained as I watch Folkvar and Kante exit.

I turned and faced towards General Alexios.

"Is our other person of interest set into play?" I asked as I couldn't trust Kante was strong enough to handle the task.

"Yes, your grace. Everything should go as plan." He explained.

"Good, now let's tend to the other need at hand. Finally, Queen Kalilo has made her move."

General Dreues Bane

His Office

"What's the problem?" asked Nova as she and Zigan stood at my desk.

I sat down going through notes and papers.

"The problem is...I need this task to be performed. I need Black Forsaken Mafia seized and brought here. I need them alive but if push comes to shove kill the others and bring Bikog alive." I explained.

"I will assure you that I will perform and succeed to your wishes." She said as she bowed.

"KNOCK!! KNOCK!!"

Zigan released the spell Silence as the door opened.

"General Dreues...how are you darling?" said the infamous rat Folkvar.