Vol. 1.22: Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, and Dummies Pt.2

MaddQueenz

Kenwa

"FREEZE!!"

Six members of Bright Hearts surrounded them. Captain Xenos was still boggled on his porch as one of the members walked towards him.

"Report: What's going on?!" Bikog asked as him, Tirus and Erdin were in the house.

"Report: Stay where you are..."

"Report: Powri and the trio are surrounded by Bright Heart members. It's six of them," Kante reported to Bikog, "me and Aknis are near but they don't see us."

Miroo looked at Zaki and Lux 215 as they checked the area as to who was a major threat.

Captain Xenos – Tiefling Warlock – Major Threat

BH 1 – 4 seemed to be Paladins

BH 5 & 6 seemed to be Wizards

One of the Wizards were trying to aid Captain Xenos but it was time to act for they could get caught.

"Lux...you know when." Miroo stated as her eyes glowed red as you knew what the fuck was coming next.

"HEY!!" yelled BH 2.

Lux 215 performed Earthquake that shook half the neighborhood, along with Miroo conjuring Gigi as she slithered out and took out BH 1 & 2.

"POWRI RUN!!" Miroo yells as she controlled Gigi.

Zaki and Lux began a battle with BH 3 & 4. BH 5 was tending to Xenos as BH 6 was running from Gigi. Instantly a huge fog came rolling in from a distance causing the fights to stop.

"Let's goooo." Yelled Erdin as he came in through the thick fog and grabbed Powri.

Erdin took Powri and flew to the sky. Aknis and Kante began to run through, until...

"FUCK!!" yelled Miroo and Zaki as someone performed Hold Monster and Hold Person.

Gigi was paralyzed and couldn't perform her duties as Miroo and Zaki were in the same position.

Erdin made it back to the house where Bikog and Tirus were waiting. Powri was on his back as they landed.

"What's going on?" Bikog asked as they watched Erdin and Powri enter.

"Fucking Warlocks." Powri states as she jumped off Erdin and onto Bikog's back.

"BOOM!!"

A thunderous noise sounded off from the chaos. Instantly, Zaki, Miroo, Lux and Aknis comes charging in.

"What the fuck? How did you guys get out?" Erdin asked as he was shocked because the last thing he saw was Zaki and Miroo caught.

"Kante...Kante took one for the team." Miroo explains.

Minutes earlier...Miroo and Zaki were bound as BH 5 seemed to have been a Warlock as well. Captain Xenos gained his mind back and paralyzed Gigi, while BH 5 had Miroo and Zaki.

"I'm going to kill you both." Captain Xenos growled as the fog began to clear.

Aknis and Kante were running away, but managed to find Lux 215 as they were running.

"Miroo and Zaki are in trouble. We have to save them." Lux explained as they watched the fog began to be lifted.

"Both of you run towards the house now." Kante tells them as he take off running back into the fog.

"WAIT!!"

Kante rushes in leaving Aknis and Lux confused as they ran towards the house.

"Hey boys...look at this Miroo and Zaki of BFM. One head worth millions in Platinum while the other worth millions in Gold. Must be our lucky day." said Captain Xenos as his hands went up in flames.