𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘

𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"We don't know who she is! She could be a murderer for all we know" Steve whispered the last part. He's not to good at whispering things at all.

"Her? You're over exaggerate" Sinclair said. "Just because she's hot, you guys aren't freaking out!?" Steve said then looked at me quickly.

"All because she's hot?" He whispered. "There are a lot of hot serial killers out here. She can be one of them" he said.

"Sorry for my friend over there. He's a little — annoying" Sinclair said, making me laugh. "Well I'm sorry if I'm think about our lives" Steve said.

"I'm not a murderer. I-I promise" I stuttered. Vater raised me to kill but I haven't. I hope it never comes to that.

"So are you like.. American? Because I can hear a small accent sometimes" Mike asked but I didn't answer.

"You don't know what you are huh?" Dustin asked and I nodded my head. "Is that a tattoo?" Steve asked, looking at the number 011 on my wirst. I shook my head no.

"That's my real name. I-I made up the name I gave you earlier" I said. "I'm so confused" Dustin said. I can't tell them everything because it's to much to explain.

"Okey so! I can call the police and get you some help-" Mike tried explaining as he walked towards the door but I slammed it shut with my thoughts.

"No" I said then wiped the blood from under my nose. "Holly shit!" Dustin laughed out in a scared but interesting way.

"Do it again!" He said so happily. I smiled because he's not scared. "Was that you?" Sinclair asked and I nodded my head yes and after, Steve passed out.

"He'll be fine" Mike said then went over to Steve and started pulling him over to a couch with Dustin.

"Your secrete is safe with us" Sinclair said. "Secret" I said with a smile because that's something I've never heard someone say to me before. He seems so believable. I think I can trust them.

𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I hope she believes me and Mike, when we say that we're friendly. She seems to already like us and Dustin but I don't know about Steve.

He's just overprotective of us witch we'll end up telling her once she gets comfortable.

I grabbed Scotlyns hand and led her to a room that I me and the boys usually sleep in when we're having sleepovers but she's a girl. I have to give her a room to herself.

"You'll be staying here. My parents never come down here. I have my own key and everything so you'll be safe" I said.

"We'll bring food down for you and drinks. You can stay here for as long as you want" I said with a smile across my face.

"But — you can get in trouble if they find me" she said. "We found you and brought you into my house. We knew something was wrong already. I mean — you have a psycho patient gown on" I said and we both laughed.

"We're all going to sleep now. Please stay in here and do not go up stairs or out of the house. We're friends now. We stick together" I said.

"Thank you Sinclair" she said, making me smile. "Of course" I said then left the room door cracked after she held on to the door, telling me not to close it all the way.

I already gave her new clothes to put on and there's also a small bathroom in her room, just in case she wants to freshen up.

I have to make sure she knows that we're good people. She probably doesn't know that there are good people in the world.

600