𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿; 𝗘𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘅 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.

𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗬𝗡𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been a few weeks with the boys. I've been living in Sinclairs basement. They brought me things to make myself feel at him which I'd definitely doesn't. It feels better then home.

I learn more about the boys throughout the week. They're actually nice and trustworthy.

Steve Harrington. 19. In 12th grade. Is the babysitter of the group, one, because of his age and two, because he's the most responsible out of all of us.

Dustin Henderson. 17. In 11th grade. Loves exploring and investigating. Is Steve's number one problem and Steves best friend.

Mike Wheeler. 17. In 11th grade. Is madly in love with El. He always argues but no matter how mad he gets, he still loves us.

11. She goes by El and she really really likes Mike. They care for each other and I heard she broke a kids elbow before I came along.

Max Mayfield. 17. In the 11th grade. Told me that she has a mini crush on Sinclair and tries to avoid her brother Billy as much as possible. She's a very good skater as well.

Lucas Sinclair. 17. In the 11th grade. It's obvious he's in love with Max. He loves playing school basketball and also loves arcade games against Dustin. They mostly try beating Maxs high score.

Will Byers. He's a 17 year old boy and should be in 11th grade but he's still missing. He loves hanging out with his friends and playing games they played when they were younger.

The boys miss him. Steve doesn't really know him as well as Max and El but he's a kid and no kid deserves to be missed like this.

Max and El have been in this group since last year. I just now met them because El does her own thing and Max has a strickt brother who, I guess, hates the boys. Especially Steve Harrington.

Sometimes I feel a little left out but El is here to make me feel a little wanted. She has "powers" as well and they accept her.

"What do you see?" Mike asked El. I don't know what she's doing but the boys and Max do. She has blind folds on and she's sitting down, concentrating.

"I'm in a bathroom. It's none of our bathrooms though. It's someone else's" she said as her body twitched for a second.

"Wait — someone's in the bathtub. She looks like the girls from the pool. One of the life guards" El said, confusing us.

Mike was about to ask something until El screamed. "El El!" Mike said as he dropped to his knees and grabbed Els hand.

"Sorry it's just — she drowned and now I'm in this dark room" El said, breathing heavily. "Wait is that — Max your brother is here" El said, sounding confused.

"What do you mean?" Max asked. At this point, we're all confused. "He's over the girls body. He just whispered something in the girls ear" El said.

"He's looking around. I — I think he can hear me" El said. "Get out of there El" Mike panicked for his girlfriends life.

They've told me that Maxs brother is some type of abusive and that if El sees someone in her dark room, it's usually bad news.

𝗘𝗟 - I'm now looking into Billys eyes. I don't know if he can see me but at the same time he's now getting up from the ground and walking towards me slowly.

"Guys, he can definitely see me" I said. He's now right in front of me. "Who are you?" He asked, causing me to scream.

I quickly took the blind folds off and leaned into Mike as he held me. "He saw me" I said in a shaky voice. "Shit!" Dustin said as he got up, panicking.

"Not you guys but me. Max I — I think your brother kidnapped someone" I said as I turned towards her.

"Do you know who the girl was?" Max asked. "Yes. It's Heather" I said. "Okey, me you and Scotlyn can stop by her house while the boys stay here" Max said.

"Wait what?! No no no! Not on my watch you aren't!" Steve said. "It's my brother and El and Scotlyn have powers. You guys don't" Max said, making a very good point.

"Stay" I said, giving them a mean glair then got up with Scotlyn and Max. Scotlyn looks scared but she's not going to say anything.

She's told me that she didn't ask for this and that she can't cooperate with her powers. She's so scared that she forgets she has the powers she does. I feel bad for her sometimes..

776