𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗖𝗧

𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗬𝗡𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After El opened the door with her force, we immediately saw a picture of Heather. It's a picture of her and her parents.

There's laughter coming from a room around the corner with music in the background. Me, Max and El slowly walked around the corner to see Heathers parents and Billy.

"Max" Billy said in a happy voice. "I'm sorry but who is this dripping all over my living room right now?" The dad asked. We were just in the rain. That's why we're wet.

"I'm sorry. Janet — Tom. This is my sister Maxine" Billy said then got up from the table and walked towards us. "Oh" Janet said in a happy voice.

"What on earth are you doing here? Is something wrong?" He asked. "We just wanted to make sure everything was okey" Max responded.

"Okey?" He asked. "Why wouldn't it be okey?" He asked. "Where is she?" El just blurted out, making him look dead in her eyes. It was like a death stare.

"I'm sorry. Where is who?" Billy asked in a tone. "Well, they're a little burnt guys. I'm sorry" Heather said as she walked into the living room.

"Heather! This is my sister Maxine. And I'm sorry, I did not quite catch your guys names" Billy said, now looking at me.

"El and Scotlyn" El said after pointing to me. "El" Billy said plain. "Now what is it you were saying El?" Billy asked. "You were looking for somebody?" He asked. He's playing the dumb role right now..

"We saw- I saw-" El tried saying. "Your Manager said you guys didn't come into work today?" I said.

"Heather wasn't feeling so good today. So we'd thought we'd take the day of to nurse her back to health" Billy said.

I can tell Billy doesn't usually act this way because of Maxs reaction to everything he's saying. She also told me and El that if he says Maxine, he's playing a roll.

"But you're feeling just fine right now, aren't you heather?" Billy asked as he looked at her. "I'm feeling so much better" she replied and Billy looked at me.

If he did see El — he's probably wondering who I am. He knows his own sister of course and El from the "dark room" but not me.

"Do you guys want a cookie?" Heather asked in the weirdest way possible. "They're fresh out of the oven" she added.

"No thank you uh — We have to go" I said then pulled El and Max towards the front of the house and out.

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 - Billy now knows that someone knows about him and that El is who the flayed wants.

Something in him is still thinking about Scotlyn. "Why was she here with them?" Is all he could think about.

"Scotlyn is your main focus now" the flayed said in Billys mind. "Yes master" Billy said as Heather and her parents stood up from the dinning table.

Everyone controlled by the flayed hears it. Now anyone who's attached to the flayed will be after Scotlyn.

463