•Guitar•

Texas x Alaska
Texas's Pov
I was on the couch in the living room playing the guitar for some of the other guys. I was playing a Spanish folk song and Cal, Florida, New Mex, and Loui were singing along. The song finished up and they started laughing. It was odd for them to be laughing together. They started talking amongst themselves and slowly dispersing from the room.
"Teach me" I heard a voice from the hallway.
"Who's there?" I yelled. Alaska walked out of the hallway and shook his head.
"It's just me" he exclaimed "Will you teach me how to play guitar?"
"Well sure, Sit down" I replied, gesturing for him to sit next to me. I began showing him how to play a couple notes. He was a relatively fast learner and I was teaching him how to play Smoke On The Water when Gov called us for dinner. The whole time me and him were talking about the best songs played on guitar.
"Hey lovebirds, eat your food" Gov exclaimed my face got warm and I started looking at my food and frantically eating Alaska did the same. The next day we sat on my bed and I went through more guitar basics with him, and it slowly devolved into us having a conversation about more of our favorite music. The next couple days we talked more and more, and "do you wanna practice guitar" basically meant do you wanna talk while one of us is holding a guitar. Alaska walked into my room.
"Wanna practice guitar?" he asked. I nodded and started to get my guitar out of the case. We sat on my bed and I helped him tune it, which was the only thing we did with the guitar.
"So the other day," Alaska started chuckling, "I was sitting in the living room and Cal and New York just started making out because they didn't see me."
"Oh god!" I laughed and a thought popped into my head. Would if we kissed I wondered, and then blocked my thoughts immediately we're just friends. I went back to paying attention, but the thought was still in the back of my head. For the next few days I couldn't stop thinking about Alaska mainly, kissing Alaska. I've never had a real crush before so it felt weird. Alaska walked into my room.
"Hey can I borrow your guitar? I wanna show Hawaii!" I nodded and commented.
"You need me to help you tune it" He nodded and I reached out for the guitar and started tuning by ear.
"Thank you" he smiled at me and took the guitar. Why the hell did I like his smile so much?
Alaska's Pov
I grabbed the guitar out of Texas's hand and started my way down the hall to my room. I sat on my bed and called Hawaii on my laptop.
"Aloha Alaska" she cheered "whatcha got there?"
I laughed, "Texas's guitar, he's been teaching me how to play."
"Little guy?" She asked, referencing what I call him to annoy him.
"Yeah him, when you get past the pretentiousness he's uh he's nice" I stuttered. Hawaii made a face.
"You never stutter, what's going on?" She remarked I put my face in my hands.
"Well, how do I put this, I like hanging out with him more than a normal friend," I sighed, and Hawaii laughed.
"Like am I being replaced here or?" She smirked and I took my hands out of my hand and replied.
"The latter thing you were implying," She lit up "Don't continue just let me play you a song.'" She laughed and I started strumming through one of the handful of songs I learned.
"That was amazing, brah!" I thanked her and she began to interrogate me about my relationship with Tex. I told her that there was probably nothing there anyways. We talked for another thirty minutes or so before hanging up. I walked back to Tex's room. He was sitting on his bed on his phone.
"Since it's out, wanna play the guitar?" I asked him, he nodded and took the guitar from me. I sat down next to him. He started strumming some chords. He took his hand off the neck, and shook it.
"God my hand hurts" he winced. I put my hand on the neck and held down the strings he strummed the guitar. We laughed, and I realized our other hands were on top of eachother and without thinking I grabbed his hand. We continued to play guitar like that with me playing chords, him strumming, and holding hands.
Texas's Pov
Me and Alaska's faces were close together and he was holding my hand. I decided it was now or never. I leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We pulled away, he smiled, he pulled me back in and kissed me again.

---------------
Mutual pining 👏🏻👏🏻 MUTUAL PINING 👏🏻👏🏻 MUTUAL PINING lol. I wrote a lot of this at like 2 8m so if it's bad uhhh blame that... 828 words exciting!!