→04 | baron

___

___

Baron thought he had woken up in his bedroom after the past events, but no. He woke up in a restaurant again. Baron noticed that the restaurant was similar to the last one. Maybe older. But right now, he just wanted to go home. Why did he have to go through this? Were his parents freaking out right now? And how did he pass out in the first place?

He quickly got up from the floor he had been laying down on. He woke up in a strange room unlike before where he woke up at the tables. Maybe the location changed every time you woke up. One of his friends were probably at the tables. He should look for them there. But first, he had to study the room he was in. Baron needed to look for the exist. But he kind of regretted doing that.

Baron studied the room he was. It seemed to be a parts and service room. He noticed that there were parts of old animatronics lying around the place with actual animatronics. He noticed Bonnie, but his face was gone. Except for his jaw though. Baron wondered if they reused their parts or not. He didn’t really find this creepy. He found it a bit interesting, actually. And was there a reason to be scared? They would’ve been attacking him already.

Baron slowly started walking around the room, studying the animatronic parts lying down on the floor. He wanted to study them some more but he knew his friends needed him. Or that’s what he thought. He had noticed Erick’s behavior around him. He hoped Erick didn’t hate him that much.