Chapter after beginning

Nightmare
It was cold. Cold like winter. Cold like the Winter Soldier. No. The winter Soldier was not always cold.

I can hear the soldier and the widow laughing. Not my parents, the soldier and the widow could be, and were most of the time, completely different people. Black Widow was a suductive, manipulative, calculated, cold assassin and spy. My mother was a warm, sassy, clever, beautiful, loving, strong, protective warrior woman, who did the best parenting she could in a bad situation. The Winter Soldier was a cold, calculated, fearless assassin who felt nothing, was not even considered human, but a killing machine. My father was bright, thoughtful, loving, caring man who took care of us in the little ways he could, they hated when this side showed through.

It was rare moments like this where you could tell who they really were. It didn't happen a lot. Whenever my mother restored him, they wiped and rusted his brain until he was barely human again. Everytime, without fail, my mom would find a way to find him, even in his lost state.

In this particular mission we were working as maids and my dad a gardener for a potential Hydra betrayer, collecting info to ruin him. After the information we would turn it into Hydra and await our next orders. Our mission lasted 5 weeks. This moment was the best, by dad would collect the sunflowers and roses that fell, then he would give me and my mom the flowers, sometimes even saving a few to make me put on a recital for them.

                      End of dream

Sorry Y'all, this is just a filler chapter. Do y'all want more flashbacks? I'm trying to think of plot ideas that aren't cliché. So in other words, not being kidnapped by Hydra or falling into a coma. This might not be super actiony, this may end up being more "slice of life" then most. I just feel like these characters deserve it. Comment what you think so far and if you have any ideas are agreements.