𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Ava knew that if she wanted to become a pilot then she had to work hard, harder than any man in the military to earn the respect that she craves and deep down knows she deserves.

That's why at 2:00 in the morning while all the other pilots are sleeping in their bunks Ava is dressed in a black sports bra and black spandex in the weight room putting in extra work. Sweat rolls down her toned body as she reps pull up after pull up; her shoulders shaking and back tense, as her hands cramp up.

The only sounds filling the dark room were her quiet pants and the squeak of the rusty pull up bar.

"100." Ava mumbled before dropping onto her feet, she put her hands on her head and breathed heavily.

"And here I thought I was the only one who snuck out after curfew to come to the weight room of all places." A smooth husky voice said from somewhere behind Ava causing her to jump in surprise and turn around.

There stood Iceman in all his glory in a pair of basketball shorts with a towel around his neck shirtless, his skin glistened with a sweaty glow showing off his defined muscles that would make any girl swoon and that sexy smirk permanently painted across his face.

Ava was no exception.

"It's the only time I can ever get in here and get a good workout in without people staring at me the whole time." Ava chuckled moving over to the squat rack. "I mean I know I'm hot, doesn't mean they can't be discreet."

Iceman chuckled and made his way further into the room tossing his towel on the back of one of the chairs and moving to the rack directly next to Ava's.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with admiring a beautiful woman openly." Iceman said racking his weight making Ava give him a look before she started her set.

"Yeah? Well Mr. Iceman, is there anything wrong with pilots coming up and grabbing my hips from behind to pull my ass into their crotch? Or what about snapping my bra strap like kindergartners?" Ava asked with a grunt as she squatted the weight

"Yeah actually there is. No one should do that to you." Iceman said looking over at Ava who just kept looking up at a spot on the wall

"No they shouldn't." Ava agreed as she saw Iceman out of the corner of her eye start doing his own squats, she tried not to admire the way his biceps flexed because of the way he held the bar against his shoulders, or the way his abs clenched.