Totally forgot * pt.1

It was the last semester of their freshman year at NYU.

Sam:

Got an academic scholarship there as it was his dream school and managed to live off campus in a small apartment with a few roommates

Davina:

Had got accepted there and played soccer on the school team she's also one of Sam's roommates

RJ:

Somehow managed to get a scholarship to the school but had to stay in the dorms on campus with a roommate

The three students were friends from highschool and we're surprised when they found out they all went to the same college.

Sam and Davina decided to live together since they had similar classes but they all met up for lunch and would spend time together on the weekends they were free.

One Thursday RJ had missed their planned lunch which wasn't unusual for her but she met up with the other two later that afternoon.

Sam and Davina had been waiting at the campus courtyard together when they saw RJ running up to them.

" Why'd you miss lunch? " Sam asked her  " I was asleep " she awnsered out of breath, making Sam roll his eyes.

" Didn't you have a class before lunch today ? " Davina questioned making RJ raise an eyebrow " wait what day is it ? " She asked them confused, they looked at her blankly before Sam awnsered " Thursday ".

" Oh....Shit " RJ said rubbing the back of her neck " so what did you need ? " Davina asked trying to keep her on topic.

RJ snapped out of it " right my roommate told me that one of the frat's are having a party tomorrow, her brother is an alumni of it or something I don't fuckin remember "

Sam nodded " and your obviously going so you wanted to know if we wanted to too, right ? " RJ laughed        " duh, you two always stay in your apartment and get your alcohol from that super old dude down the street "

Davina glared at RJ for calling their friend super old " all you had to do was ask " RJ cringed at her expression " I'm gonna take that as a yes and go home before I get murdered " RJ threw up a peace sign at the two before running off back to her dorm.

The next night~

Sam and Davina met RJ in front of the frat she gave her roommate a ride on the motorcycle she managed to bring from back home since it was way easier to get around on and she wasn't a fan of the subway.

After that they went in to the large house full of people, music was blaring from the living room, people were everywhere doing pretty much everything you could think of.

RJ went to the kitchen and brought them back some drinks and their night continued.

At some point RJ had disappeared leaving Sam and Davina to dance among the other party goers but after a while of dancing ,drinking, and talking to people they went outside to get some fresh air.

The left side of the house had a concrete drive way leading to a decent sized car port, it was dimly lit by the light seeping through the windows of the house.

" This is why we drink at home " Davina said struggling to stand before she leaned up against Sam " definitely " he awnsered unable to say anything more than that

They carried each other to the curb where they slowly sat down practically falling on each other           " where do you think RJ went ? " Davina asked Sam trying to get out her words clearly.

He yawned " she's probably in a bathtub high out of her mind " he said quietly before they both broke out into a fit of laughter knowing what he said was probably true.

Their laughing was interrupted by two guys all dressed in black staring down at them Sam attempted to stand up in an intimadating way but ultimately failed when Davina had to hold him up so he could stand.

" You're coming with us " on of the men stated " the fuck we are " Sam said back before turning and walking off with Davina down the driveway.

They got a few feet away before the men grabbed them and began dragging them off, their struggling being cut off by someone yelling.

" Yo what the fuck are you assholes doing ! " RJ came out of nowhere scaring the men into almost letting Sam and Davina out of their grip.

RJ ran up to them angry and definitely not in the right head space which made the man dragging Davina pull out his gun and pistol whip RJ with it, knocking her out cold.

" What the hell ! " The other man yelled at him before he brought a white cloth up to Sam's face and covered his nose and mouth with it until he stopped fighting against him.

He placed Sam on the ground and quickly did the same thing to Davina
" Get them to the van , now ! " He instructed the other guy as he grabbed RJ by her ankles and started dragging her down the road.

Once all three of them were put in the van the two men tied their hands behind their backs and shut the door before getting in and driving off with no one noticing a thing.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
I had the IRL Sam and Davina give this a read to make sure I was writing it up to there standards and they didn't say shit so all the mistakes will be blamed on my intoxicated self ✌️ also Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars absolutely slaps when your high asf