Oh Damn * pt. 3

Sam woke up unsure of what time it was his memory of the past events flashing through his mind as he sat up quickly to look around.

He was on a decent sized bed with Davina asleep beside him, he immediately shook her awake causing her to almost fall off the bed.

Davina sat up slowly holding her head " what ? " Sam looked at her like she was crazy " we literally got kidnapped bitch wake the fuck up ".

Davina snapped back into reality " oh shit where's RJ ? " She asked him slightly freaking out as they both looked around.

Their eyes landed on RJ who was face down in the floor in front of the bed with her hands tied behind her.

They got off the bed and walked to her Sam kneeled down beside her face " is she dead ? " Davina questioned at the sight of RJ.

Sam looked at her closely " no she's still alive, I can see the drool on the floor " he awnsered before untying her hands making Davina sigh in relief.

Sam rolled RJ over on her back before trying to wake her up " RJ wake your ass up " he said to her but she was dead asleep so he tried opening her eyes.

Davina got closer only to see the whites of her eyes " are you sure she's not dead ? " She asked again Sam looked at her blankly " were both going to school to be doctors you fuckin tell me dumbass " he rolled his eyes in response before slapping her awake.

RJ opened her eyes and looked at Sam " what the fuck is wrong with you ? " He asked referring to her eyes being crossed.

" My head hurts " she groaned shutting her eyes " you probably have a mild concussion you'll live " he told her and stood back up.

Davina touched the wound on her head " Fuck, That hurts bitch" RJ glared at her and sat up moving away from her slowly.

" How the hell are we gonna get out of here ? " Sam asked trying to find a solution to their imprisonment in the room.

" I don't fuckin know my brain is fried " RJ awnsered still in the floor the other two looked at her confused.

" Oh right , some crazy bitch tased me like 30 times, it still hurts " she got out of the floor to show them one of the burns on her arm.

Sam and Davina stared at it for a moment " you got tortured ? Did you not tell her you didn't know what she was asking ? " They questioned her concerned.

"She didn't even fuckin ask me anything when she did that dude " she told them remembering the situation.

Sam shook his head in disbelief " let's just try to find a way out of here "he instructed the two to which they agreed.

Sam tried opening the door but it was locked, Davina opened the other door to the bathroom but saw nothing that would help them, and RJ examined the windows that were mailed shut.

" This is some major shit bro im about to just break this damn thing open " RJ said eyeing the window.

" It'll make to much noise " Sam tried to tell her but he wasn't quick enough as she had already hit it with her elbow making a dull thud sound.

" Son of a bitch " RJ groaned falling to her knees while holding her elbow Sam and Davina just stared at her in all her stupidity.

" Yeah I guess we're stuck " Sam shrugged before sitting down in a nearby chair.

RJ was on the floor again while Davina was trying to think of possible solutions to their predicament when the door opened.

A short man with a scruffy beard wearing a suit came in and looked around at them " the boss wants to see you all " he spoke loud enough for them to understand.