TO THE CLUB pt*6

After the incident at the mall the six then sorted out their room situations and seeing ass Bianca almost murdered RJ they collectively agreed that it would be best if she got the only guest bedroom in the house while Sam would stay with Adonis and Davina with Lorenzo.

Nothing too interesting happened after that, just the occasional flirting and fighting amongst themselves.

Until one day, Lorenzo got a call about some business he needed to attend to with Bianca and Adonis as well, so they had to bring Sam, RJ, and Davina along with them.

This time they only took two cars to get to their destination which wasn't to long of a drive from their home.

When they arrived to the building they saw it was outfitted with several neon signs with one big one centered at the top spelling out ' Fenn's Den ' in bold blindingly bright letters.

They parked at the curb on the other side of the deserted entrance telling them it was undoubtedly closed before getting out behind the serious Mafia members.

" Not that I'm complaining but why exactly are we at a club ? " RJ asked while taking in the scenery before she got distracted by a nearby bush " oh guys look they have shrubs " she laughed.

Sam and Davina looked at each other almost as if they were talking telepathically and shook their heads at RJ like they were disappointed parents.

Lorenzo knocked on the metal door ignoring the intoxicated person behind him laughing at a bush.

The door swung open revealing a tired man who lead them into the main part of the club before heading back the way he came.

The room was very spacious and well lit definitely what was used as the dance floor with a long bar on the right where two people stood behind it pouring their new guests some drinks.

( The owner; Fenn & his wife/ business partner Eileen)

Bianca ran up to the bar practically jumping over it to give Eileen a hug while Lorenzo and Adonis greeted Fenn before taking a seat at the bar leaving the three college students to follow behind them.

" So what's the problem ? " Lorenzo asked Fenn his resident arms dealer.

Fenn eyed the three behind him skeptically, the words of Bianca and Eileen to his left cluing him in as they caught up with each other's lives.

" No doubt the same one your having " he answered pushing a glass towards both of them.

Lorenzo raised an eyebrow at him before drinking, Adonis turning to Sam and motioning for him to sit down before doing the same.

" The diamond thorn gang I mean, that's how you got stuck with those three isn't it ? " Fenn proceeded.

" In a way yes, but I find it hard to believe your also stuck housing three college students, so what are they up to this time" Lorenzo sighed.

" Well I can't keep this place running if I don't have any customers, that shitty ass club of theirs is stealing all my profit " he informed Lorenzo who nodded his head.

" I'll have my guys take care of it " he said making Fenn laugh.

" Hopefully not the same guys you had take care of that " he said pointing to RJ as she was staring at the alcohol options on the shelves behind the bar.

Lorenzo rolled his eyes " definitely not ".

Davina was now sitting by Lorenzo making small talk while sipping some vanilla rum, Sam was chatting with Adonis and stealing drinks of his whiskey, while Eileen and Bianca were still catching up from across the bar, leaving RJ to talk to Fenn about their similar illegal interests.

" Honestly a bar, strip club combo is a perfect cover for your arms dealing gig like it's awesome " RJ laughed halfway down a bottle of Jack Daniels Fenn had given her.

" You do know your friends are really drunk and a few steps away from making out with those two right ? " He asked making sure she was aware of it.

" Dude you ain't got to tell me what I already know, the tension between em could bust an oxygen tank " she said waving him off.

" They're some freaky motherfuckers that's for sure, having the hots for dudes that are literally holding them hostage. Should've known they'd end up like this " RJ said going into a fit of uncontrollable laughter coming close to falling off the stool she was sitting on.

Fenn couldn't help but laugh too as her outburst gained the attention of who she was talking about.

" I'm not a professional or anything but I'm pretty sure that's what you'd call a case of Stockholm syndrome " he said making her laughing come to a halt as she looked at him with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.

" Oh shit, I totally forgot that was a thing " RJ said before going back to laughing this time more concerned than the last.

" Yeah your gonna need some more of this " Fenn awnsered knowingly before handing her a glass of green liquid.

Without hesitation RJ threw it back and put her head down on the bar no doubt cycling through the five stages of grief from the realization she just had.

Davina and Lorenzo began on the topic of soccer.

" So you're the goalie on the college team? How good is it, by the way ? " Lorenzo asked quite honestly, interested.

" Yeah we're okay, no where near the level of The Blues though " she told him making him light up.

" Azzurre," he laughed. " they are a national team after all "

She smiled with a nod as they continued on with their conversation.

At one point Lorenzo sighed " se solo potessi farti mia ".

His words made Adonis and Bianca both turn in his direction with faces of pure shock.

As RJ spit her liquor on the bar while attempting to not choke Fenn looked at her with a mix of disgust and concern.

" what's wrong with you kid, you look like you've seen a ghost " he commented oblivious to the others reactions to Lorenzo.

" of all the language classes I could've took, why did it have to be italian ?! " she gasped for air dramatically.

" You can understand Italian? " Bianca asked with an expression of pure horror.

" RJ ? What's wrong ? " Davina laughed un aware of the situation.

RJ groaned " uccidimi ora " she begged causing all three of the fluent italian speakers to look in her direction.

" D, he just said ' if only I could make you mine ' oh man I knew I should've switched out of that class, ugh the horror " she sobbed while Davina turned a darker shade of pink.

" Well, that escelated quickly." Fenn commented resulting in a nudge from Eileen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To save myself from the grim reaper, I have written this huzzah
Also uccidimi Ora means kill me now or at least I think it does but yeah it's about the only italian I need rn