What the actual fuck * pt.4

Lorenzo had promised to get them some things they would need and RJ as always was not making it easy for them.

" So aside from all that very important stuff. I have a box in my dorm it's like a drug box basically if you could get that it'd be great " RJ said sitting on a bar stool in between Sam and Davina.

" We're not getting things from your rooms it will draw to much suspicion " Lorenzo told them.

" Wait you have a box of drugs in your room ? Don't they search the dorms like every month ? " Sam asked confused.

" Well it's not a box full of drugs it's just mainly some green plant shit and ya know other related things plus I told my roommate if I wasn't there for a couple days to hide the box in an undisclosed location " she awnsered.

" Did you plan for this to happen ? " Davina asked concerned.

RJ laughed " not this specifically but it's New York all kinds of crazy shit happens it's always better to have a back up plan especially when you could get a few felony charges if it's found ".

Sam and Davina looked at her like they always do when she says something stupid " if your done talking about your criminal ways I'd tell you that it might take a while for us to get our hands on some of your preferred substance " Adonis answered this time.

" Oh yeah no problem I always keep some on me but it's probably broke so " she was about to continue but Sam stopped her " I swear to God if you have some in your pocket I'm literally going to kill you ".

RJ paused " well I forgot which pocket it was in but it could have fell out " she said hesitantly making Sam give her a death stare.

" How do you pack it around with out smelling like it ? I could've sworn you've never had any on you like at all " Davina stated plainly.

RJ went feeling around in her pockets " it's called an Altoids can and those little trees you put in your car " Davina nodded in understanding.

Sam on the other hand was more worried about getting back to school " as much as I enjoy being held hostage is there anyway we'd be able to go back to school ?" He asked hoping they'd say yes.

Lorenzo and Adonis looked at each other almost as if they were communicating telepathically when Lorenzo answered " possibly ".

" What the hell do you mean by possibly ? I am a straight A student, which is hard to be if I don't show up ! Davina and I need to go back, I don't care if it's for 5 minutes. " Sam explained frantically waving his hands to make his point.

Lorenzo looked at him blankly not caring about what he said before Adonis broke the tension " You can go back to school for whatever classes you need to as long as you follow our rules ".

Sam narrowed his eyes in a questioning manner when he was interrupted " found it ! Ah shit, I don't have my lighter " RJ sighed sadly turning the attention away from the previous topic and instead too the extremely sad and dramatic marijuana connoisseur.

After what should have been a short conversation about a missing lighter in a box fixed to an undoubtedly impounded motorcycle and more arguing over how they ended up in the situation they finally got back on track.

" So what are these rules that absolutely must be followed for us to be able to attend our classes ? " Sam inquired

" For now, you have to stay on school grounds unless one of us is with you and we'll have someone watching your every move, so don't even try anything stupid " Lorenzo said, his last words focused more towards RJ than the others.

" Other than that try to pretend that every thing is completely normal and we shouldn't have any problems " he finished looking them over to make sure they understand.

" So basically don't tell people we're hostages and don't go anywhere unless we're supervised. This feels oddly familiar " Sam remarked hoping the other two would get his joke. They didn't.( weren't even paying attention )

" If you follow the rules you can continue going to school but if they're broken even if by accident it's back to the chairs " Lorenzo warned them his tone coming off less intimadating than he wanted.

" Yeah okay, now can I get a lighter? " RJ asked interrupting Sam's agreement.

" Oh my god, get the bitch a lighter before I literally throw her skinny ass out a fucking window ! " Sam's outburst catching everyone by surprise as RJ looked at him exaggerating her surprise.

RJ's expression went back to normal with a small laugh " I was waiting for that " .

Davina nodded along as if the same thing has happened countless times before.

Lorenzo, Bianca, and Adonis after getting a lighter for RJ began talking about any other problems that might arise with keeping the three in their home.

Sam, Davina, and RJ on the other hand were in the middle of a conversation or argument about how clouds could be considered as smoke.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
I don't remember how long it's been since the last one but I was a bit busy getting tortured in hell with the IRL Davina's marimba playing ass. That and I was participating in semi sober summer 😐you can obviously tell how well that turned out.