His Fangirl | 14

Lisa's Point of View

Just when I thought of literally living my life of taking a break, this happened. The fate hates me.

Why would it happen? Why?!

"Lisa, hi," Nayeon uttered. She is holding a basket filled with fruits and a plastic bowl of vegetable salad.

I smiled at her.

She handed me the basket. "Here, have some. I brought a lot today for the reason that I want to get to know each one of you who'd work with me."

"Thank you,"

She just smiled as if she was saying that this is not to worry about. Beautiful! She's just so generous.

"Just eat whatever you want, we can also eat together later in the company cafeteria." she said while leaving.

She was called by Chanyeol and Wendy who apparently had to go to our CEO's office to let them know what they can and cannot do in the company for the time being.

I saw them leave the practice room. I was left alone.

I placed the basket beside me after getting the salad bowl. I should not stress eat and this is the perfect thing for me to eat and not worry about gaining weight.

"Where are they?"

A familiar voice shook the ground for me. It felt like I was getting dizzy. Jungkook.

I looked upon the main door of the practice room and heard him talking. I assume he is talking with a staff.

I immediately placed the salad bowl, which I ate half, in the basket.

I fixed my clothes and finger-combed my hair.

I heard the door being opened and I saw Jungkook.

Our eyes met and his eyes had a blank emotion. How awkward is this?!

I mean, well, if it's not awkward for him, then for me it is! It really is!

"Hi," he waved his hand.

I decided to bow a little and answer back. "Hello."

"Where are the others? Why are you alone?" he asked simultaneously.

I feel my hand shivering. Does this practice room have a really cold temperature ever since? Or is it just now?

"CEO's office," I answered. "They are in the CEO's office."

He nodded. "Ah, I see,"

A deafening silence took place and I felt like I was stoned somewhere here in the practice room, where I'm standing up.

"How about-"

He was about to say something but he stopped talking as soon as a staff entered, telling him he also needs to go to the office.

He followed the staff and never continued what he was about to say. I guess it's for the better he was stopped from talking! I need time to function.

I needed this time to process that I will be working with Jungkook for now.

Argh!