His Fangirl | 32

Lisa's Point of View

As I am on my way to the meeting room with the board members for the discussion of our next comeback as a group, I received a notification and my eyes widened and I'm in complete shock.

---

Instagram
(lalisa): taehyung: Hi. Can you go out just for a bit? I'm at the lobby.

---

What is he doing here?

I mean we are not that close, no we are not close at all to message each other and go in each other's lobby.

I almost stopped walking but Jisoo held my wrist.

"Lisa, we need to go to the room fast," she reminded.

I just nodded. I almost forgot work is first. As we walk, I did reply to Taehyung. Just a simple "Hello, sunbae! We have a meeting now so I can't. Sorry."

After some hours of being in the meeting, since they are all discussing and looking at what is being projected in front. I decided to check my phone.

I saw that Taehyung replied, he said that he'd wait with a smiley face. I'm so embarrassed. Like, what is he doing here? Is he confronting me about what Eunha might have told him?

Geez.

I saw that Jungkook also left a message as well. I haven't really seen it well since I cleared the notifications as Jisoo seems to be checking my phone as well because in the first place, why would I even use my phone in the middle of a meeting with the board members right?

I mean for sure she is bored already as well. And since we always play some mobile games, she may have thought I was playing.

What I remember from Jungkook's message is he told me to post the picture that he posted in my timeline as well.

Oh right, I still haven't posted the real teaser but the one I erased my face in the fan account. He surely wants to help me grow by posting the original teaser which I haven't posted.

---

[The actual notification she got.]

Instagram
(lalisa): jungkook: Post the teaser on your timeline as well.

---

After Jisoo got busy listening to what is being discussed since it's also about her, I sneaked opening my instagram for a bit to post the picture in my fan account before Jisoo sees me hiding something from her.

In my defense, it's just so embarrassing to let someone know about a fan account that you have to show your love for an idol when you are an idol yourself.

---

jungkookswife posted a photo.

🖤 liked by jungkooknation, liskookism, bpmaindancer and 391,377 others

jungkookswife  Watch out for #SPARK, ft. Jungkook and Lisa. Coming soon!

- Comments for this post are limited by the owner. -

---

logged in as jungkookswife.

jungkookswifeDone, husband

jungkookswife
Done, husband.

jungkookswifeDone, husband