His Fangirl | 26

Lisa's Point of View

We were told to follow a staff member as she led us somewhere.

We put on our respective clothing for the new concepts.

Chanyeol and Wendy went to another room and Nayeon stayed in the room where we were before.

Moving back to us. After the interaction we had earlier, we didn't talk again while we were on our way to our shoot place.

We were walking side by side and I could see him in hindsight. He's drinking one serving of banana milk.

I closed my eyes for a little while. That reminded me of how he noticed me because of an inappropriate use of banana emoji. My thoughts suddenly became quiet.

Argh! I should shut up. But like, I couldn't even think normally, imagine being in the same room with someone you admire.

And not just that, we are doing the shoot together!

D-dug dug. D-dug dug.

Stupid heart.

"Do not worry, the dark concept does not mean it includes skinship," the director entered the picture.

We have finally arrived in the room.

I heard how Jungkook coughed.

Uh?

"To explain, people love some black background concepts. They think once the teasers include a dark color; it already means a dark concept."

Agree! The director said it. Well, technically the color gradient is dark but it does not necessarily mean it is a dark concept.

We were, then, instructed to go in front of the camera. "Be natural. Just do whatever poses you got."

We started posing together. I limited myself from moving. I was hesitant about doing poses that I usually do. I might be laughed at or something. Gah!

I heard him whisper. "Calm down and be comfortable."

I sighed and took a deep breath in.

"Loosen up," he added.

I looked at him for a split second and saw him with a smoking hot glare. Argh!

He knows he's—hot!

For sure, he knows it! I gulped and turned my sight at the camera.

I took another deep breath in and let it out then decided to become natural. I did my poses.

Everyone in the room seems to be screaming softly. The director was just so strict. But although he is strict, I can see his eyes smile.

I'm pretty sure we're doing good. Not to be the kind of person to be bragging but I'm really sure we were both doing a great job.

All I needed was a little push but I didn't know it'll come from Jk. Still glad he did.

We didn't do the shoot for long because the director said he was satisfied about the outcome of the first set of pictures.

He also added that eventually, they will just pick one and it'll be so hard to pick if we continue to take more.

"Great job everyone!" the director said. "Pack up."

I saw everyone disassembling the set. And Jungkook was there taking his time to wipe the sweat he had.

I would lie if I said he wasn't hotter with that sweat! He is! He is the definition of burning.

"Thank you," I uttered.

"For?" he looked at me.

I smiled. "For the encouragement. Badly needed that one,"

He lets a grin out. "No problem. You did great today."

He then prepared to get his things to leave the room. His co-members came into the picture, they were waiting outside the room.

They waved at me so I decided to wave back while giving a little awkward smile. I'm still embarrassed!

"Oh, Jk," I called, the reason why he looked at me. "About last time—uh..what do you want to say that time?"

He just dismissed it and waved at his members. "Forget it. I can't remember."

He left me there standing. And his members including him all left together.

Okay?