His Fangirl | 28

Lisa's Point of View

At this point, I'm still not sure whether to post the teaser I and Jungkook had on the fan account.

I know I already limited the ones who can comment on my posts to the ones I'm following only but still I know they will talk about it on their group chats and stan twitter.

First conclusion, they might hate on me for not posting it as it includes Jungkook. And Jungkook should be our main priority.

Sick!

Second, they might hate on me for posting the teaser. It includes Lisa! I mean me! I was there in the teaser. They will hate every gut that I have.

Third thought, they might hate on me if ever I cropped the picture out and only show Jungkook. I mean, the texts including the title of our song will not be seen.

Argh. What to do?

Alright, proceed to the fourth. I'll just remove my face from the picture. Besides, my face is the one I am erasing and I'm sure I wouldn't hurt myself for doing that.

Or it wouldn't hurt a lot at least.

---

Write your post as jungkookswife..

---

Wait, I guess I'll just change the username as well. They called me a lot of things for this username. And yes, a self-proclaimed wife.

Well, sure I am? I'm a self-proclaimed wife. But since they hate my guts for it, I'll just change.

---

Are you sure to change your username from jungkookswife to jungkookinfo?

Yes  |  No

-

You have successfully changed your username! Proceed to post a photo.

---

jungkookinfo posted a photo.

🖤 liked by jeonslover, foreverwithjk, jjkstan97 and 121,038 others

jungkookinfo  SPARK ft. #Jungkook, coming out soon.

- Comments for this post are limited by the owner. -

---

That will do, I guess?