ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

One month. That's how long it has been since Jack disappeared, and I haven't stopped searching once. I walked into the bunker with a frustrated sigh. "Dead end?" Sam asked. He and Dean were sitting at the map table eating.

"Yes." I mumbled, stealing one of Sam's fries. I shook my head with another sigh. "I just...I'm so tired of all these dead ends. I mean, what if something happened to him?" I asked, as I started to pace back and forth. "Ember. He's fine. He's the son of Lucifer, you should be more worried about something happening to someone else." Dean said.

This angered me. "Jack wouldn't! And I thought you were over hating him?! Was that just a lie to try and get him to stay here so you'd be able to watch over him and make sure he stays in line?! I can't believe you right now!" I yelled.

Dean went to reply but was cut off by his phone ringing. He showed the phone to Sam, before answering it. "Hi, Jody." Dean said, putting the phone on speaker. "Hi, Jody. What's going on?" Sam asked. I was trying to calm myself down after lashing out at Dean.

"Hey, boys. I got something for ya. Friend of mine from Bismarck PD called with a lead. He said that a local artist was found dead with his eyes burned out." Jody informed us. "Sounds angel-y." Dean said, after a few seconds of silence.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, except for that there was a witness--the victim's girlfriend. She pegged someone as the scene. She gave the police a description. I think it's your boy." Jody said. My head flew up at this. I walked over sitting next to Sam, feeling hopeful that we're going to finally find Jack.

***

Jody gave us the address of the location where Jack was supposedly seen, Bismarck, North Dakota. "That's him." The victims' girlfriend said, looking at a photo of Jack. "He said his name was Jack, that he was a buyer." She continued.

"Um...a buyer?" Sam asked. Derek's, the victim, girlfriend then motioned around the room at the many different paintings. "How blind are you?" I asked, rolling my eyes. Sam turned, sending a glare my way, earning a shrug from me.

"Some freaky stuff here. Derek had quite the imagination." Dean said, as he looked at the different paintings. "He hated that word." the girlfriend said. "What? 'Freaky'?" I asked. "'Imagination." She shook her head.

"He liked to think of his art more as reportage." She said. "Reportage? Reportage from where?" Sam asked. "From the places he'd visit. Derek was a dreamwalker." She said. Sama nd I shared a look before Dea spoke up.

"Sam? Ember?" We turned around to see Dean looking at one of the paintings. He moved some stuff out of the way and showed us a painting of apocalypse world. We all shared a look before leaving.

Sama nd I were in the Impala while Dean was on a coffee run. Sam was searching through his dad's journal, reading about dreamwalkers. "Hey." Dean said, as he got in the car, with three coffees.