#7

I go to bed every night and some mornings find myself waking up, thinking to myself: "what would waking up by your side each morning and seeing your lovely presence every night as we exchange a good night and a kiss, getting to wake up the next and turning to find you still fast asleep and snoring. I'd probably find myself just smiling softly at the sight while focusing on how the sunlight that peeked through the blinds shined on you so nicely. God would I be reminding myself how lucky I am to have you and love you even then in that situation as I do always regardless.

Visually I just see a funny situation of you trying to drag me to dance to your favorite song when you find yourself in a dancing mood inside the kitchen at night when we can't find the ability to fall asleep. Another being waking up first or just not seeing you if you get to work later then me and come in while am cooking and snake your arms around my waist from behind while greeting me and asking how my day at work went and stuff as I do the same with you while helping you unwind after a long day.

The little movie nights and take out nights when we don't feel like going out for date or cook and decide to do a date at home. I'd probably have your head on my lap as I play with your hair, glancing down at your adorable face while I bend down the best I can to kiss your head or simply cuddling on your side while we're both laying back. You'd probably hold my hand back for sure to avoid the little pokes of my fingers on your side and tickles. Your voice in my head vivid as I imagine you calling me evil and getting me back or holding my hand behind my back and then getting me back until I promise not to do it even though I like seeing that cute smile along side that laugh of yours. It always is a nice sight to catch of you.

I sit and write this just pouring my mind out and can say there has been plenty of thoughts while imagining what the future may bring for us, remembering my facial expression when you said you would rather I change my last name to yours instead of hyphenating it as I first suggested it to you over text shortly after we started dating. You always just know how to get me to swoon and get all flustered - I love it. I love you so it's fine by me having the reactions that I do when it's cause of things you do to me even when you don't realize that something you are doing has me staring lovingly or thinking happily of you.

You've made me just think of future situations and stuff that I never thought I would find myself doing as much after the bad relationships and what not. I find it quite nice to have these sort of thoughts and I know that it still surprises you to think of the things you have while with me that you didn't expect to happen either. I'll say though still can agree the sweat would be atrocious in that one thought you shared recently. You surely had me laughing at how we managed to get away with talking about it with my family nearby. My flirtatious tease you surely do know how to keep me on my feet. Honestly should try and get you flustered more often and try to see a similar reaction to that after the party when it was just us two in that one room while all were asleep. 

Surely find the domesticity of things we do at times just idk - amazing, peaceful, there is just a lot of words I can think of and none translate to the happiness I feel with those little moments. You've made me the happiest and just bring out the best in me and always hope the same when it comes to you since I know I always try to just be your support through the thick and thins of life especially in knowing how mental health and all can be for you at times as it is for me. I mean even though those vows are for a specific time - just know in sickness and in health you'd have me by your side just trying to be there for you. 

Call me a hopeless romantic all you want, mi vida, but you know you like that about me and know what you signed up for then and even so now. The rain surely gave me this spark of inspiration thinking of how 15/16 year old me one time said "y'know wouldn't mind a kiss in the rain with a partner," even though getting sick is not a nice aftermath really, but I just feel like it'd find something romantic in all that amongst the shared laughing and stuff in that very moment. in addition to the loving stare shared. Just will finish off by saying forever may be a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it  by your side.

Personal Note: Not sure if I should tag the person being referred to in bold or should leave this for them to come upon, but hope that with coming across it that it's just as sweet of a surprise to find. Now off I go since it's late <3