#9

"Can you not look at me like that" she said, laughing as she hid her face in his chest to conceal that shy yet beautiful grin of hers that he adored so much. "Like what?" he inquired, moving a bit and putting a finger under a chin, making her look at him as he'd grin a bit at his partner. "As if I were the only thing that mattered most," just unable to hold back the little laugh that grew in her as she let it out and he simply looked at her eyes as if she put up the moon and stars for him. He couldn't help but enjoy how the morning sun that peeked through the blinds shined beautifully on her as he kissed her forehead, unable to keep his grin back as he looked at her "Well sweetheart, you do matter most to me. Look at you," pausing a second to just caress her face before pulling her into a gentle but passionate kiss, pulling away gently before continuing "You're just the most beautiful work of art." his fingers gently moving a piece of her hair behind her ear as she spoke "even while am in your shirt and have messy bedhead?" earning a laugh from him as he'd kiss her forehead "yes even while you are looking amazing in my shirt and with your adorable bedhead." just taking her all in before pulling her close, her head resting right under his as she listened to his heartbeat, beating it's beautiful melody just for her as he'd joke all the time while they rested like that.