i didn't know eddie munson gave hugs | part two

"i didn't know eddie munson gave hugs" part two <3

summary: you called eddie after your fight at school with jason, and you realized he is your safe place. and even after wishing jason would just leave you alone, you knew that was too good to be true.

prompts included: "if you ever touch her again, i swear, you will wish all i did was hit you" & "would you just hold still?"

warnings: fights, language 

--------

As soon as he got home, Eddie waited anxiously for your call. When the phone finally rang, he tried to hold back his excitement as he answered it.

"Hey!" Your voice rang out from the other end.

"Hey! How did everything go with your parents?" Eddie asked you.

"Fine since I didn't get suspended. My dad was happy I put Jason in his place, my mom said that it was probably a misunderstanding and I should apologize."

"What did you tell her?"

"I was thinking of saying 'no fucking way in hell he's a dick' but just said he doesn't deserve an apology, I do. Which is probably true, but I don't want to see that asshole ever again."

You and Eddie stayed up until three in the morning talking, despite knowing your dad will complain about the phone bill. But you didn't care. It was so easy to talk to Eddie. You have way more in common than you thought, and he just understood you. Only a few hours later, you got to school, spotting Jason waiting by his car for you. You rolled your eyes and tried walking past him.

"Y/N, will you please talk to me!" Jason grabbed your arm. You looked at him sternly.

"Sorry, Y/N isn't here right now, leave a message... never." You told him, fire in your voice. You ripped your arm away from him and walked inside the school.

The day was full of paranoia and panic as you watched everywhere for Jason or his idiot followers to see you. You didn't feel like dealing with it. When lunchtime came around, there was only one place you felt safe.

"Mind if I sit?" You asked Eddie and the rest of the Hellfire Club. Eddie threw Dustin Henderson, who was sitting next to him, off of his chair and motioned for you to sit down. You laughed as Dustin cursed at Eddie.

"Are you alright?" Eddie asked you, leaning in closer to your body.

"Yeah, I am actually. I just knew this was the only safe place to eat lunch." Eddie smiled at your comment and you began bantering with the group, leaving a warm smile on Eddie's face.

"Eddie is actually in a band!" Dustin announced, on the topic of music.

"Shut up! I have to see you play sometime!" You said, super excited.

"We don't get a huge crowd," Eddie told you.

"I don't care if I'm the only one, I have to see you play!" Eddie had the most ridiculous smile on his face, so captivated by your interest. No one ever showed an interest in his band. Or anything he did for that matter.

When the end of the school day came, Eddie ran into you on your way out, him insisting on walking you to your car. Waiting by your car though, was Jason.

"Move." You told him stubbornly.

"Why are you with this freak all of a sudden? Huh? Do you have a thing for him?"

"Even if I did it's none of your damn business anymore." You got in Jason's face, tired of his crap. "Nice bruise. Looks like you got your ass kicked by a girl. Now move." Instead of moving, Jason shoved you so hard that you fell to the ground, your head barely missing it. Before you could get up, Eddie punched Jason as hard as he could across the face, knocking him over onto your car.

"If you ever touch her again, I swear, you will wish all I did was hit you." Eddie threatened. Jason came lunging at Eddie, punching him twice before Eddie could fight back. You jumped up and grabbed Jason's shoulder, punching him in the jaw again. He fell to the ground next to your vehicle.

"Never touch either of us again, asshole."

You and Eddie got into your car, and you drove away as quickly as you could, telling Eddie you'll go back for his van later. You took him to your house so you could tend to the cuts on his face, knowing your parents were still at work.

"Come on." You led Eddie to your bathroom, you sitting up on the counter while Eddie stood in front of you. You began applying alcohol and other meds, but Eddie wouldn't stay still. Every rub stinging more and more.

"Would you just hold still?" You said, holding his face with your hand.

"It burns!" Eddie said like a child. You laughed lightly, looking into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry you got caught in the middle of that." You told him.

"Don't be. I wasn't going to let him touch you like that. I would've done a lot worse if he wasn't such a good fighter."

"Hopefully you'll never have to." You laid your forehead on his and smiled. "Thank you." You whispered.

"When the time is right, whenever you're ready, can I take you out?" Eddie whispered back.

"You're the best, you know that? Any guy would've sprung at this opportunity, but you're being respectful and giving me time. I am so glad I punched Jason yesterday or this never would've happened." You told Eddie.

"Yeah, I think it would've eventually. I kind of have a feeling we're soulmates." Eddie said proudly.

"Is that so?"

"It is definitely so." 

------

so cute, i love you eddie <3

more requests coming soon! i only have a couple more as of right now, and hopefully they will be up tomorrow! :) yall are the best, thank you for all of the love and support !!

make sure to vote!