where in the hell did you find that

requested by: sugardaughterofloki

summary: you and eddie have secretly been hooking up and of course, dustin and steve get suspicious that you are hiding something and completely invade your privacy to reveal your secret <3

prompts: "i don't remember that, that doesn't sound like me" & "recognize this?" "where in the hell did you find that?" 

warnings: mentions of sex, make out sesh, language, not proof read!

*this has been one of my faves to write so far, and omg you guys!! thirteen thousand reads already?! you're amazing and i love you!*

--------

You started hooking up with Eddie Munson behind your friends backs two months ago, and they were starting to suspect you were hiding something from them. You never thought you'd be in a relationship like this with Eddie 'the freak' Munson, but when you got paired together for an English project, and he started looking a little too hot, you couldn't resist.

It wasn't a classic friends with benefits thing. You had clothes and other miscellaneous belongings at each others houses, and Eddie even brought you lunch and dinner occasionally and you would just talk about life. It wasn't a dating-type thing, but whatever it was, it worked for the both of you.

Your friends started suspecting you were hiding something a couple of weeks ago, more specifically, nosey ass Dustin and Steve. You were going to meet Eddie for a much-needed night together, and apparently, you looked too happy. It made it more suspicious to them when you wouldn't say where you were going. You said it was none of their damn business and walked out of Family Video. Not your best coverup.

You were currently laying on Eddie's couch, only in a bra and underwear, blanket over you, while Eddie was making breakfast in the kitchen, only in his underwear. You smiled at him as you watched him make pancakes, surprisingly good at doing so. He looked up, noticing you staring.

"What?" He questioned, smiling.

"Nothing." You looked away and stared at the TV. "Wanna watch a movie tonight?"

"Let me guess, 'Sixteen Candles'?"

"Shut up." You told Eddie, laughing and throwing a pillow at him as he walked over to you. He moved the blanket off of you, wrapping it around his back, then laying on top of you. He placed a hungry kiss on your lips.

"I'm surprised you want to go to Family Video with the way those idiots have been hounding you about your secret double life." Eddie joked. He placed his elbows on the side of you, rubbing your face and playing with your hair with his hands.

"They think I'm hooking up with some mystery college guy. That doesn't even sound like something I'd do. They're so dumb." You said.

"And hooking up with the school's biggest freak does?" Eddie questioned.

"That's not what I meant. And I didn't think we were only hooking up. It doesn't feel like that's all this is. If it was, you wouldn't be making me breakfast or caressing me right now." You pointed out. Eddie nodded his head, agreeing.

"When you put it that way, I guess you're right," Eddie said, kissing your forehead.

"Why, do you only consider us to be fuck buddies?" You were confused and truly hoping he didn't think that. You shifted, trying to get up. Eddie moved immediately and let you sit up, grabbing the blanket from him.

"Oh my gosh, no, Y/N! I feel the same way you do! I'm sorry, I didn't phrase that right I guess." Eddie pulled you on top of him, he peppered you with kisses all over. You giggled and put your lips on his.