Final

"Today is Father Day. Ayah as usual can't come home again. Tok Aba, I miss you. If you're here, we will celebrate together." Boboiboy said as his tears fall while hugging the photo of his family.

"I miss you, Tok Aba," Boboiboy whispered. Suddenly, there's a knock outside.

"Err, Boboiboy?" Its Ochobot.

"Come in, Ochobot." He said and quickly wipe his tears.

"Gopal & Fang are outside. They said there's a mission." Ochobot said.

"Ah, mission? Let's go then." Boboiboy replied emotionlessly.

"Are you okay?" Ochobot ask.

"When did I not?" Boboiboy asks back and leaves Ochobot.

.
.
.

Fast forward, they all going to this one planet to save this one power sphere. They got the information that the power sphere is related to time.

"We're almost there," Fang said as he drive the spaceship.

"How long it would be before we arrived?" Ask Boboiboy.

Since Tok Aba goes, Boboiboy never smiles. He is always in a serious mood. Even when he split into seven, none of the seven of them smile anymore.

"Maybe for another one hour?" Fang reply.

"Then I will go to the toilet first," Boboiboy said without any emotion.

.
.
.

Fast forward, when they all arrive at that planet, Boboiboy immediately asks Ying to lead the way and asks Yaya how much she knows about the power sphere. But the answer is still the same, nothing much about the power sphere except time.

"There, that power sphere." Gopal notices one shining ball not far.

All of them immediately run to the shining object. True it's a power sphere.

"Good. Collect it. We better move fast before other people know about this power sphere's existence here." Boboiboy said.

All of them just nodded and Gopal immediately try to lift the power sphere. But fail.

"Don't joke around Gopal," Boboiboy said coldly.

"I'm not joking!!!" Gopal tries to defend himself. 

"Then quickly collect it." Boboiboy is still in his cold tone.

"Yaya, Ying believe me. I can't lift this. Too heavy!!!" Gopal cried.

Yaya and Ying look at each other before Yaya step forward and tries. Yes, it's heavy. She can't carry it even when she uses his power.

"You can't do it?" Ying asks. She also try but failed.

"It's really heavy Boboiboy." Ying said.

"It's just a power sphere," Boboiboy said and moved.

"It's heavy?" Fang asks and tries and to all their surprise, Fang can carry it well.

"Fang can lift it. Why you three can't you?" Boboiboy scold.

That makes Yaya, Ying and Gopal look down. While Fang feels so bad for three of his friends.

"They are not lying Boboiboy." Fang defends them.

"Why? You can lift this power sphere." Boboiboy said and take it from Fang's hold.

"I can too," Boboiboy said coldly. It's light.

But to all their surprise, the power sphere suddenly reacts, and that makes the whole place full of bright light.