-Author's Note-

Author's note:

ORIGINAL WORK BY @yass023
Original concept of His Sightless Luna
Original chapters from 1 – 21
This work of fiction (including character, names, locations, and incidents) used and mentioned from Chapter 1 – 21 onwards, are products from the original author's imagination, and may be used hence forth to continue the story. 

There will be little edits – grammar, spelling, and sentence structure that will, in my opinion, improve the flow of the story, and  to transition into my style of writing for a smoother reading experience.

Any additional characters, names, locations and incidents from Chapter 22 onwards are products of @lev096's imagination.
Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
All concept rights goes to the original author, @yass023.

Note:
As story is left unfinished, I will be continuing it in my own words.
Original author @yass023 has been MIA for approximately 2 years and the story has been considered abandoned before I have decided to adopt it.

I have attempted to reach out to the original author to notify that I will be continuing her work in my own words, and will delete any work in the event that she does not permit me doing so.