Chapter 5

ORIGINAL WORK BY @yass023

Original concept of His Sightless Luna
Original chapters from 1 – 21
This work of fiction (including character, names, locations, and incidents) used and mentioned from Chapter 1 – 21 onwards) are products from the original author's imagination, and may be used hence forth to continue the story. There will be little edits – grammar, spelling, and sentence structure that will, in my opinion, improve the flow of the story.
Any additional characters, names, locations and incidents from Chapter 22 onwards are products of @lev096's imagination.
Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
All concept rights goes to the original author, @yass023.

======================================================

I thought that the worst feeling I had to face was my family hating me, but now I know, that even the thought of my mate hurting me, hating me, is way worse.

I can feel my heart dropping to my stomach, causing me to feel immensely sick. My wolf whimpers at the thought of being all alone and missing her other half.

His strong and heavy breathing on my face disappears and I feel his hands grab mine from my sides. He turns my hands in his and his thumb skims over the scrapes and cuts that I got. I hiss in pain, even though the tingles spread over my skin and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

His hands began to tremble, and I assume he is angry again.

He releases my hands, and I could feel his absence immediately, leaving my hands bare and cold. Without any warning, he pulls at one of my ankles from under my dress for another inspection.

He let out a low growl and releases my ankle, and I almost fell. "Why didn't you tell me?", he asks.

That I was blind or hurt?

Next thing I know, Alpha Arlen wraps his arm around my back and under my knees and lifts me into his arms.

His earthy scent swirls around me and it feels like I was meant to be in his arms.

I fit perfectly in them, and I could feel my body heat up, tingles running up and down my body.

He begins walking and I jolt out of my stupor and tries to squirm out of his arms. I'm still not sure if he wants to kill me or not. I'm not exactly sure which is worse now.

Another growl of him and I stop squirming, petrified at the sound. "If you don't stop moving, there will be consequences.", he states angrily. "In your old pack, you may have been given the freedom to do as you please but here, the Alpha is obeyed. I recommend you learn that quickly or your chance of survival is close to none."

I remain silent. What else could I say?

That my life in the pack was quite the opposite? That I never belonged, never had freedom, and is downright an outcast?

The tears began to flow once more, and my shoulders start trembling. I was told that when I cry, my cheeks turn pink. I assume that is happening again. "Stop crying!", he yells. He tightened his arms around me, squeezing me closer to him.

I wasn't even allowed to cry in peace.

......

I can feel a light touch run down my left cheek, waking me from a much-needed rest. I was so exhausted that I didn't realize I had drifted off. In addition to the touch on my cheek, the heat was starting to be unbearable. It's like a heated rock was placed on top of me.

I try to move but arms immediately tighten around me, and I cannot remember where I am. In a panic, I squirm and attempt to kick off the heavy weight on me.