~Chapter Two~

A loud bang on the door woke Jay up from his strange dream. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He got down from bed and stretched himself. This dreams were becoming more and more scary. And he had to do something about it before it got out of hand.

Even more shocking was the fact that Nick was having the same weird dreams as he was. It was really unusual that they're having the same dream. A dream that's so complicated and difficult to understand. It was something he really had to figure out.

He moved out of the room and went downstairs. Walking slowly, he entered the sitting room and found Nick and Dad sitting on the dining chairs while Henry stood.

"Good morning Henry" Good morning Dad. He greeted.

They both answered at the same time

"Did you sleep well?" Henry asked walking closer to him till they met

"Um......Y-yes"he answered. He really wanted to say no but what would he say, that he was having weird dreams? Dreams that had become more than a nightmare. And more so, Nick was right there, he probably wouldn't like it if he got dragged into an unnecessary weird talk.

"Okay" Henry replied and gave him a pat on the shoulder before trudging upstairs.

Jay moved to where Dad and Nick sat. He went closer to dad "Dad what are we still waiting for, it's past 6am already. We have to get home and we're running late for school"

'We're waiting for Anna and your mom, I think they had a little bit of misunderstanding, or whatever" Dad replied.

"It's too early for that" Jay sighed. They had to go to school and Mom and Dad we're supposed to go to work. Unless they had asked for a leave then it would be obvious why they were calm and not hurrying to get home.

Jay went and sat down close to Nick, looking at Dad he seemed to be having a hangover which was a reason why he would've asked for a leave for today because he knew something like this would happen, considering how the night went.

Nick however didn't look like he had slept at all. "Hey buddy" Jay tapped him

"Hey man"

"Were you able to get some sleep after I went in?" Jay asked.

"Yeah but it came pretty late" his reply was so weak that it was barely heard.

"I'm getting really affecting by this whole dream thing. I think we've to do something about it" Jay whispered, so Dad wouldn't hear.

"I guess so" Nick shrugged knowing what he was talking about.

"Yeah and you need to seriously get some sleep, you surely need it"

"I will, I'm so tired right now" he struggled to say

Jay slumped back on the chair and looked up, he started to wonder what was keeping mum and Anna "Mom hurry we're running late" he shouted.

🕓🕓🕓

They got home pretty late and had to rush everything because they were already late for school. Few minutes later they were ready and Dad dropped them off at school before driving away.

They rushed into the school. Anna got into her class before the others, Nick's class was next to hers while Jay's class was on the first floor. He ran upstairs and in a haste barged into the class causing all eyes to turned towards him.

Muttering an apology to the teacher, he went to his seat quietly. Jay guessed the teacher had just come in because she was writing down the topic of the day on the board.