VIII.

...

Chaeyoung thought that her hoobae has lost her mind. A fucking kiss? In front of her folks? Oh she's delirious! The senior was screaming internally and just wished she could explode and pass away. The girl has embarrassed her enough.

And to put her on a spot like this?! This is way out of line.

"It's a stupid dare, Jennie." Chaeng was irritated as she tries to burn out the request. It's not like she can't kiss the sophomore, it's just that she hasn't seen Jennie in that kind of light. Being this openly venereal towards her was unusual and it's such an absurd excuse to even reason this out as an act for their fake relationship.

Although, Chaeng admired Jennie's tendency to be vulgar and amorous, she always thought of her as demure and naive in a nutshell. She hates to admit it, but she does respect the little one.

And besides, Suzy was there. She's still in dangerous waters with her and let's just say that woman is not a fan of silly sexual dares like this.

Chaeyoung finds herself in panic.

"Yah, why are you making a big fuzz out of it? It's just a kiss." The already drunk Jinyoung blurts out, slowly nudging Chaeng with his elbow.

"Oh, come on! You're making this boring!" Jongin adds. Rather childishly. 

Jennie pierces a deep stare at Chaeyoung, trying to catch her to agree to this silliness. But the senior was an immovable object and never looked back at her once. So she took it upon herself and stood up. 

Now Chaeyoung was forced to look at her, visibly worried of what the sophomore was plotting.

Jennie shifts across to the other side of the sofa, over the small desk that was separating them and reaches for Chaeng. "Let's get this over with." Jennie's slim figure lays over the counter top for everyone to see. 

Chaeyoung has never seen such boldness from the sophomore until now. The senior could already see her slightly opened red lips, as if it was an invitation. What is she even trying to prove? She's a goddamn mess.

A goddamn mess that apparently Chaeyoung didn't mind admiring. The blonde felt fuzzy on the inside. Her head started spinning and was locked into the sophomore's lips. She did not expect her heart to palpitate as the babble of the crowd dispense into thin air and if it's Jennie was the only one there.

This display of sudden sexy demeanor captivated the senior and for a second it did not sound like a bad idea at all.

Now, Chaeyoung tilts her head down to meet Jennie's feline eyes. Wondering why does she find this girl so mesmerizing? Is it because she dares

The brunette then leans her head slightly to the side as she was ready to receive her lips, the blonde pulls in slowly as she catches the other's tensed hot breath.

How could one be so temptful? If Chaeyoung was being completely honest, she could already taste the brunette from this distance, the alcohol mixing with her sharp lilac scent is almost asking her to go feral and take her right there. She wanted to sip more of that in. Feel her skin. Her veins. And maybe she could find the answer of why she was being so easily pulled this way by this stranger.

It felt like it was the longest second ever but when the blonde was just a few inches closer she took a hard gulp, swivels her head and quickly places her lips on the sophomore's flushed cheeks instead. "You're drunk, Jennie." She quickly whispers to her as Jennie felt defeated.

The people on watching them sluggishly boo'd the senior. And Chaeyoung who already was at the peak of her sanity walked out before she spits fire on everyone.