VI.

...

No one will probably ever understand how important underground rings are in the economy of Seoul other than the elites that run it. These rings have been established ever since the industrial revolution of the 80s when the upper class started to emerge. This has been the backbone of the booming industries of the metropolitan. And as of today, there are only nine existing circles in Seoul's biggest and brightest districts and sub-districts. These include; Gangnam-gu, Jongno-gu, Jung-gu, Mapo-gu, Itaewon, Yeouido-dong, Mok-dong, Jamsil-dong, Sillim-dong

Under those circles are elites who freely run their endeavors and hobbies. One of which are filthy expensive. And in order to keep the scrutiny of the public and government about their expenditures, they've created these circles to protect their assets and let them flourish at the same time.

Under that circle are elites who freely run their endeavors and hobbies. One of which are filthy expensive. And in order to keep the scrutiny of the public and government about their expenditures, they've created these circles to protect their assets and let them flourish at the same time.

They negotiate with cutting massive amount of taxes, international trading, uncensored gambling, stock market, impeccable auctions, niche parties, controlling local gangs and everything else they can afford to do. But just as every association goes, these circles have hierarchy too. And as for Chaeyoung, she stands as the ring leader, she mainly runs the Seoul circle which is mostly base in Gangnam district. Back then their circle was called the Gangnam circle but when the economy boomed in the residence then the ton decided that they will be the face and prestige of the city and converted their name into Seoul Circle while the other districts' names remain the same.

Chaeyoung does not handle all the elite people in the ring though, she's only handling the elites who are still in High School and are raised to be the heirs of their respective conglomerates. Because once an elite high schooler graduates, they'll be endorsed to the higher level of the hierarchy. And that's another story to tell.

This is why Chaeyoung is scourging over this predicament. She can't afford to break the reputation that she has built over the years. Not to a underling from Itaewon. It will be a shame to the glory that she has enjoyed as a native elite of Seoul.

Heavy echoes of grave footsteps overhauled the building floor. An enraged Chaeyoung marches through the heavy guarded hallway, simultaneously punching and kicking the security personnel that were stopping her. Suzy Bae. It was the only name thudding through her head as her eyes targeted the last door in the hallway. How dare you betray me. Chaeng has already succumbed to her anger. As she always does.

When she arrived at the door, she quickly pulled her gun to shoot the high-end lock and busted it open. And to no surprise, Suzy was already pointing a gun towards the arriving senior.

Both were taking a stance with guns targeted on their heads.

"Good morning." The older one smirked with the intention to irritate Chaeng's sanity. "I'm guessing you came to fuck me for old time's sake?" She added to spite.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" Chaeyoung immediately lashes out. With her hands obviously quivering at the pent up rage she had.

"I did what was promised, Chaeng." Suzy smiles, almost mockingly.

"You did fucking nothing. You think Sooyoung's just playing around?! She would literally take me to the ground and infiltrate Seoul because I lost the auction!" Chaeng begins to burst out. A scene that Suzy hasn't seen in awhile. "Business will be in shambles underground if the ring leaders hear about this! And really? You had to stoop that low and make that sophomore suffer too? If she ever speaks out about this then we're all dead." The blonde adds in rage.