Lust

Later that day: *Over the phone*
Kayla: Girl you got this new nigga fightin' for you already?! Damn...
Meagan: It was only because Lebron pulled my hair.
Kayla: Mmm hmm.
Meagan: *laughing* Are you mad? You have a boyfriend!
Kayla: It sucks when your man don't go to your school!
Mario went home with a couple bruises on his arm and face but he wasn't worried. Except that his parent's were going to start trippin'. Especially his mom who was overprotective. It was a good thing both of their cars weren't in the driveway. He had the keys to his uncles house and went inside. He went into the guest room and went immediately through his contacts and texted Meagan if she was okay.He made sure he got her number when Lebron wasn't around.Meagan looked at her phone and saw the message from Mario and replied yes with a sad face. He decided to call her.
Meagan: Hello?
Mario: you lied to me?
Meagan: about what?
Mario: I thought he never layed hands on you...
Meagan: he....
Mario: Meagan don't lie to me...I saw what I saw...why you still with this nigga?
Meagan: I don't know It's a long story...He wasn't this way whenI first met em.
Mario: Well what can you say people change. want me to come over? Just to talk or whatever.
Meagan: sure...Mario locked up the house and headed his way to Meagans house after she gave him the address..
‎*Knocks at the door*Meagan got nervous, checked herself in the mirror then opened the door.
Mario: *smiles* Beautiful...
Meagan: *giggles* Come in. You have to meet my mom.
Mario: Oh shit, alright.

Meagan: Mooom! I have someone that I want you to meet!
Ms.Smith: Ohhh, so what happened to that Lebron nigga?
Meagan: *embarrassing laugh* Mom, stop. Mario: *chuckles*
Ms.Smith: Well hey, you're very handsome and it's nice meeting you
Meagan: Okay, we'll be upstairs.

Upstairs in Meagan's room
Mario: Aww, you got a lil princess room *looking around at her dolls and teddy bears*
Meagan: I know right, I'm a kid at heart!
Mario: Meagan...look, I'm really feeling you. I know it's only day one but shit.
Meagan: *looks down at her feet* I like you too.
Mario: Why you still with him?
Meagan: I'm...I'm just scared to leave him.
Mario: I'll help you with that.
Mario made the first move and went up to her and lift her chin up so she could look up to him. He slowly brought his face closer to hers as their lips connected. Meagan kissed him back as she closed her eyes. He held her tight as they dropped on the bed with him on top of her. Was she falling for him that quick already? It was something about him that caught her attention and made her attracted to him some type of way. She began pulling off his shirt as she ran her hand across his abs. He reached inside her panties and began playing with her clit while he kissed her passionately. Meagan moaned. Suddenly they heard footsteps coming to her room. They immediately stopped. Mario quicklly threw on his shirt.
Ms.Smith: sweety, I'm going yo make a quick run to the store. okay?
Meagan: okay ma.They made sure they heard the front door close. He pulled down her panties and opened up her legs as he was about to go in.
Mario: Pretty pussy... *kisses it*
Meagan: No, wait, sto-ahhhh
Mario: You want me to stop?
Meagan: *nods*
Mario: *gets up* Okay baby.
Meagan: Are you mad?
Mario: No, no, of course not
Meagan: I'm just not ready...
Mario: I'm fine with that.
Meagan: *pulls her panties up*
Mario: Look, I just want you to know that I'm always gonna be here for you and I'm gonna help you with that Lebron nigga.
Meagan: Thanks...but you should leave now.
Mario: What? Why?
Meagan: All you wanted to do was get in my pants!
Mario: What?! That's not true! I wanted to please you.
Meagan: You're just like all the other niggas.
Mario: Meagan, no I'm not.
Meagan: Leave! NOW!Mario: Really?Meagan: Yes!!
Mario: *shakes head* Ight...
Mario grabbed his shirt and began leaving the house. He was shaking his head on the way out. Meagan bit her lips and just wanted to scream, but she wasn't going to be played and hurted again. She knew for sure that Mario just wantred some pussy. Mario closed the door behind as a car pulled up into the driveway. The windows were dark. The car door opened and out stepped Lebron. He looked back and forth between Meagan who was standing in the door way and Mario.