To be Continued...

Mario : I'm your boyfriend silly watchu mean?
Meagan: boyfriend? Nah my boyfriend is Lebron.
Mario: No wtf. Look.... Mario shows her the locket he gave her with their picture together.
Mario : see .... "My heartbeat"
Meagan stays quiet.
Mario: you must have some type of amnesia or something you got to believe me baby.
Meagan: i believe you... I feel it deep down but i don't remember. Can you give me some time?
Mario leaves and goes home . That night he couldn't sleep or couldn't stop worrying if she would ever remember him again. This was Lebrons fault. Mario felt anger and wanted Lebrons head. He won't let him fuck shit up again. He has to make that nigga disappear. Mario dozes off thinking of ways to get rid of Lebron.

That evening Meagans parents had left her alone to go run earrings. She was in her room when she heard a knock at the door.
Lebron had heard from his homie that Meagan didn't remember shit. Word had got around. He decided go visit her.
*Meagan opens the door*
Lebron: whats up baby?
Meagan: hey .... What are you doing here? Remembering what Mario had told her but still only having her memories of Lebron she invited him in.
Lebron: where ya people at?
Meagan: they went out
him and meagan go up to her room and he leads her to the bed.
Meagan: ............what you doing
He ignores her and pulls down his pants exposing his dick which looked abused.
Scared meagan turns her head.
Meagan: lebron noo....
Lebron: bitch shut your fucking mouth . Matter of fact don't.

He forces her jaw open with his hand and puts himself inside of her. She tries to scream which led him to pull out a gun and put it against her temple.
Lebron: scream and you dead ho
He starts to hump her face. Like an injured dog. Tears streaming down Meagans face and onto his waist.

Mario pulls up to Meagans house and notices a car outside. He decides to wait to see who it is.

Meanwhile....
Lebron: I'm about to cum.... Without pulling out he finishes inside of her.
Lebron: ohhh fuck ye- *Bang*
He accidentally squeezed the trigger too tight while nutting .......