Judgment

Mario turned around to find a first flying across his jaw. Meagan grabbed Kayla by her and dragged her to the floor
Mario stood there with Lebron on the floor and looked at Meagan.Mario: I'm not about to let you fight!

Meagan and Kayla stopped fighting and Lebron got up and stood still. Everyone looked at eachother in silence for about 3 whole minutes and then...everyone bursts out laughing. The awkward moment had Meagan feeling uneasy. She didn't know what was funny, but still, she laughed.

Kayla: Can you believe this?! We're here outside of Meagan's house about to kill eachother! *still laughing*Lebron: And, and this nigga stole my girl and I was mad, so I still want another round after getting my ass beat the first time!

Everyone starts cracking up. This time Meagan understood, and she had to admit that it was pretty funny.

Mario: Yall wanna know what the funniest part of all this shit is?!

(All of them): WHAT?

Mario: Ion even know yall...I'm new to this shit...and I'm over here fighting like I grew up here!

Everyone laughs, Kayla falls on the floor with tears.

Mario: But fuck this shit. I'm moving anyway.

Meagan: Mario...really?Mario: Hell yeah...all this bitch nigga drama ain't worth no girl...sorry!
Everybody just paused and stood there and looked at him like he was joking. Kayla looked at Meagan who was dumbfounded. Lebron scratched his head in confusions.Meagan: Did...did you just say you're moving?Mario: Hell yeah bitch, shit just got real. It's over. I need to go take care of my baby momma. Alright see you folks later.Mario walked home while the three of them were just standing there, still wondering what the fuck just happened. Kevin Hart came out of nowwhere on a bicycle and stared at her and smile.Kevin: Bitch you just dumped.

*a week later*Mario was at home with his uncle packing up his stuff. There was a knock on the door. His uncle answered it. Meagan was standing there with a grin on her face.

Uncle: You must be Meagan.Meagan: yes. Is Mario here?Uncle: yeah he's in his room.His uncle showed her the way to his room. Mario turned around and was suprised to see her. She had her hands in her pockets.Meagan: hey...Mario: sup....Meagan: So it's over huh....Mario: yup....Meagan: I admit you fooled me.......Mario: *shrugs* shit happens....Meagan: well umm can I give you somethin before you leave?Mario: Yeah what is it?She removed her hand from behind her back and pulled out a gun.