Playing with snakes

Lebron: what the fuck this nigga doin' here Meagan?
Meagan: nothing, he was...he was just helping me with my homework.Meagan felt her heart beat build up faster inside of her.
Lebron: aye partna' you thought I was done with yo punk ass?
Mario: man look, don't start no shit, won't be no shit. Ain't shit go down anyways.Mario sized Meagan and began walking away.Lebron pulled out his gun from his pants.
Lebron: nigga don't walk away while I'm talkin to you...
Meagan: Mario watch out!!!Mario ducked as he heard the gun sound off. The bullet just missed the side of his head. He ran his fastest out of sight. Lebron aimed the gun at Meagan. He had hate on his face. Meagan was scared for her life. He walked up to her and hit her with the butt of the gun.
Meagan kinda felt bad. Mario ignored her for the whole day and didn't say one word to her. In the hallways he made sure he avoided her and didn't look her way. Kayla noticed that the two of them were acting different. During lunch time she sat by Meagan and asked her what was up.
Kayla: umm you two okay?
Meagan: not really. I kinda messed up.
Kayla: how?
Meagan: long story short, I pushed him away because I thought he was only after me for one thing.
Kayla: ohh I see. want me to talk to him for you?
Meagan: naw It's okay.Kayla being hardheaded didn't listen. After school she found Mario walking home by himself. She caught up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around.
Kayla: hey.
Mario: Do I know you?
Kayla: yeah...no...kinda...well not really...I'm Meagan's bestfriend.
Mario: If she told you to come talk to me I don't wanna hear it..
Kayla: well she actually told me not to come talk to you...but anyways...Look I know she kinda pushed you away or whatever, but It was only because she was scared. She went through alot you know. I think you're the perfect guy for her. Just think about it.With that said she went the other way and went home. Mario started to think about it. Kater that night he called up her phone to check on her
Mario stayed up that whole night talking to Meagan. Meagan ignored Lebron's phone call and text messages the whole week. It came to the point that she was tired of his shit. Why waste your time with somebody who gone keep hurtin' you, when you could have somebody who could treat you right. Word was going around the school that Meagan dumped Lebron for Mario. It was definite that Lebron had beef with Mario.Kayla was a little jealous of Meagan. They were the perfect couple for each other. Meagan didn't go to school that day. Kayla found Mario outside sitting to himself during lunch time. She sat down next to him and slapped his thighs in a sensual, playful way.
Kayla: hey...
Mario: wassup..
Kayla: Why you out here by yourself?
Mario: Just wanted to be by mysellf wassup...
Kayla: well umm...Kayla bit her lip and started ran her index finger up and down his chest
Mario: Whatchu doin?! *backs up*
Kayla: Maybe, just maybe, I like you a little bit. *smirks*
Mario: Yo, get away from me with that shit.
Kayla: No need to raise your voice mario. *whispers in his ear* How about we go somewhere else and talk?
Mario: About what?!
Kayla: Us.
Mario: Ain't no us bih !!! *starts walking away*
Kayla: *grabs his arm* Listen here, if you don't fuck with me then I'm telling meagan that you came on to me!
Mario: Fuck with you?
Kayla: Yeah, you know...friends with benefits atleast. I just want some dick.
Mario: *puches her softly off of him* I'm not playin', get off of me!
Kayla: Oh, you hittin' girls now? I have so much to tell her! *evil laugh*
Mario: I don't hit girls! I didn't-Kayla: Shhh. *puts her hand over his mouth* Now come to my house.
Mario cursed at himself in his head.