3 years later.

England is 3 now and very smart for her age. She can say full sentances and is talking alot. She also understands stuff. She is a happy girl but she has been sadder lately and tired. 

She isn't her bubly self. Her birthday is in 2 weeks and we are worrid about her. she is 3 still but soon will be four. 

"Mommy, can i go to bed now?" yawned England. 

"Are you sure you haven't had dinner?" i asked. 

She nodded and I tucked her into bed and she drifted off to sleep. 

"you have school tomarrow remmember?" I question. 

"Yes, I am excited that Malcome is teaching me this year again?" wisphered England. 

I creap out and walked down to the dining room. 

"Where is England?" asked Sally. 

"She was tired and went to bed." i answered. 

"That is the 3rd time this week!" replied Estelle, who is now 13 years old. 

"Is she okay?" asked Tyson who is 18 and is going to Princess Drizella's choosing. 

"She is fin and Precy had a last minute meeting and will not be attending." I concluded.

 everyone dug in to thier food which consists of, Beef, watermelon, and mashed potaoes. We all talked for a good solid 10 minutes then I went to check on England.  She was still asleep and was huggng her toy seahorse close to her. 

I to my office and started planning out England's new room. She was moving down the hall from my room becuase  the one she is in now doesn't have a bathroom attached.  

She wanted to move to the 2nd floor but I wouldn't allow it. The house looks like this,

basement- Panick rooms and storage.

1st floor- dinning room, sitting room, kitchen, throne room, movie theaure, and a very long hall way.

2nd floor- Estelle, and Tyson's rooms, Sally and Paul's study, 3 guest room, Bobby and Marks room, and Dad and Helen's room. 

3rd floor-  Percy, and mine's room. My study, Percy's study (we do not share), England's old room, one guest room (England's new room),  2 more guest rooms, a blacony, and a pool. 

A recentally added 4th floor- Sally and Paul's room, 3 maid's bedroms, 2 guest rooms's, and also a play room for England. 

She is really excited about getting a new room becuase it is really small. I was going to make it butterfly themed becuase she was absesed with butterfly's and seahorses but she already has her current room themed ocean so I want to change it up. 

"Hey, Annabeth do you have a minute?" asked Percy. 

"Yeah, seaweed brain, what is it?" I asked. 

"How is dinner and why is England asleep already?" asked Percy. 

"She aked to go to bed again before dinner and dinner was delishious." I closed. 

"She didn't go to dinner again!" I sighed Percy. 

"I took her yesterday to see Will becuase they wanted to see how tall she was and how much she weights. They just got back to me about it." I yawned. 

"Was it good or bed?" questioned Percy.  

"She lose 5 pounds in 8 months Percy, that is not good at all, but she grew 3 inches, which they said is about right due to how much she weights." I sighted.