Hello, Starfish (Part 2)

We were on our way back home with England and Ellinore. The boys minus Tyson and Paul all flew back 2 hours before we landed. 

I walked out and Percy was holding Ellinore and I was holding England's hand. Ellinore was fast asleep in her carrrier. 

Tyson was waiting for at the landing spot. England ran right up to him. He threw her up in the air. 

"Hey, Landy, did you have fun?" asked Tyson. 

"Yes, Grandma took me to see all the animals with Auntie Drizella!" She exclaimed. 

"Wow, I think Asia and Charlie have missed you." said Tyson.  She ran to the limo and started eating candy. Percy set down Ellinore and ran over to England screaming, 

"Do not put more insulin in your body, you are shacky enough." I laughed and got Ellinore out of her carrier. 

I placed her in his arms. I snaped a picture with my phone then his.

 On his social media account I posted the picture of him holding her with a caption of Hi, Unkle Tyson.  I took her from TYson and I put her back in her carrier. 

We walked into the limo and we drove back to the castel.  England was the first one out and ran to go find Charlie and Asia. 

I held Ellinore close to me and we all made our way into the castle. Ellinore was a very happy baby. She met everyone the next day and we all posted pictures of us holding her on our social media pages.  

She was a happy girl and was perfect. 

##########################################

Soory for short chapter the next one is going to be an epilogue. Check out my other books.