introduction.

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

when each summer begins, lilah leaves her school life behind and escapes to cousins beach, the place she has spent every summer of her life. not only does the beach house mean home away from home, but her favorite people are there: susannah, her mothers best friend, and her sons, conrad and jeremiah. lilah has been chasing conrad for as long as she can remember, and more than anything, she hopes this summer will be different. despite distractions from a new guy named mo and lingering looks from conrad's brother, jeremiah, lilah's heart belongs to conrad. will he offer his to her? will this be the summer that changes everything?

𓆉

1. introduction.

hi everyone! as some of you may know, tsitp show has recently come out! i have taken a great liking to the show and am currently reading the second book and ADORE them both so so much. i've seen that there aren't many fanfics on here about anyone in the show so i've decided to make one! i was having some difficulty deciding if i wanted to make it about conrad or jeremiah because in all honesty, i have no idea what team i am right now LOL, and also whether or not i wanted belly to be a character in this and how i wanted to put my oc in there. if anyone has any positive suggestions on how i could improve i would LOVE to hear them!!
i'm going to be basing this fic off of the show as well as the book, i may be using lines from the book (all of these credits go to the AMAZING jenny han) because i am in love with how the book is written!!

love you all lots!!

2. cast.

lily chee as delilah "lilah" conklin

𓆉

christopher briney as conrad fisher

𓆉

rudy pankow as monroe "mo" ledger

𓆉

lola tung as isabel "belly" conklin
gavin casalegno as jeremiah fisher
sean kaufman as steven conklin
david iacono as cam cameron
all other actors as their respective characters

𓆉

3. warnings.

this fic will include:
-possible season 1 spoilers
-slow burn?
-underage drinking
-sexual references
-mentions of death
-mentions of body dysmorphia and eating disorders.

if anyone discovers anymore along the course of this book that i don't catch, please message me or comment others!!

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊