Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

It's bing a day since I've bing transported in another world as my games avatar, since then I have tested some of my skills mostly my demon ones. It's about 10:00 am and I woke up at 6 to test my skills, fun fact I still do need to eat and sleep so at least that's normal out of this hole situation. Besides all the obvious problems the big issue is Zesshi, she's a crazy chick, to be honest I used appraisal to try and see what her level is and I got nothing but her name, country, and race so in my opinion my appraisal skill on people is trash in this world. I turned to look at my staff and I said out loud " I know I wanted to test it out but she is now part of this so what do I do with her" I then heard a knock at the door and I said "come in" Rem entered and she said "my lady, Ms. Zesshi request you" i sighed then a thought came to mind, a thought only a demon can think of. I grabbed my staff and I said "have her meet me in the throne room" she nodded and I opened a gate to the throne room, the first one I saw while exiting the gate was Echidna and she bowed and I sat at my throne. I waited a few minutes then the doors to the throne room opened and Rem and Ram came in with Zesshi in toe, Rem and Ram stand to the side while Zesshi went on one knee and said "you wanted me my dear" I replied "I want to know who you work for and your role" Zesshi nodded and she started explaining that she worked for a country called the Slane Theocracy is a human nation, it's a highly religious country that worships there six great gods, she also mentioned that it's considered the strongest human nation in the region and she is a god-kin that mostly guards there treasury. To what Tohru said when she looked threw her belongings she said she found a cube to which I know as a Rubiks cube so to my guess that these six gods where players and the God-kin are demigods. So Zesshi is a descendent of a player but to which one I have no clue, I raised my hand and said "that was good to hear now I have two questions for you" I held up two fingers and I said "what are your goals? And are you willing to be my spy?" I then notice her mood changed and she said "I have no problem being your spy after all the ones who raised me are long dead" I smiled at this and I asked "and my first question?" She didn't say anything then Echidna said "you will answer her now" Zesshi then looked at me straight in the eyes and said "my goal is to slay the dragon lord that prevents me from my true goal to kill my father a king of an elven country and my personal goals is to bare a strong child from the someone stronger then me" I was amazed by her goals and just by the look in her eyes she wants revenge.
                                               I smiled and I just laughed at this and I said "you seek revenge on your father the king, I made the right choice to make you mine". I then got another idea and said "when the time comes I'll help you in this endeavor" she looked shocked and asked "why?" I got up from my throne and started walking down the stairs to her and once I got in front of her I kneeled down and I cupped her cheek and I gave a sincere smile and said "you are beautiful Zesshi and I've seen a lot of Half-elf's in my time and your strength is impressive and your heterochromia makes you like the very reason I made this church but besides your appearance I want to know you for you after all you are now my first unholy saint" she started to shed tears and I let her cry for a few minutes. After she calmed down I ordered "you will go back the the Slane Theocracy and act as if everything is normal but in reality your my spy and as a reward when you finished i would like to spend some time with you" she gave a wide smile and she said "yes!, my lady!" I smiled and I ordered her to get ready for the journey. I went back to my throne and I sighed and said "I wonder what will happen in this world with me here" Echidna replies "it's your choice to what to do with, you may only asked and we will follow my lady":I smiled at that but that monument was interrupted by the sound of a message spell and I picked it up and there was silence until I heard a person say "hello, This is the player Momonga the guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown, who is this?" I shot up straight with a shocked face that worried Echidna, Rem, and Ram and I replied "brother"Momonga gave a shock sound and replied "(Y/N) your here too" I replied "yes brother I am where are you?" He replied "I'm in Nazarick right now are you in the church" I replied "yes I am" he hummed and said "good, I'm having a meeting in the fighting arena can you come" I replied "yes I can but I'll take the long way" he said "ok, just don't be late" I hummed a responses and he hanged up.
I gave a huge smile and Echidna asked "my lady what's wrong?" I replied "we are not the only ones here in this world, All of Nazarick is here as well and My brother is having a meeting, I'll join this meeting and Rem, Ram you two are coming with me, Echidna watch over things while I'm gone" she bowed and said "yes my lady". I smiled and I opened a gate to the front of Nazarick, Rem and Ram where the first ones out and I followed in toe. I admired the tomb for a minute before I started walking up the stares and I noticed Sebes there and once he spotted me me got on one knee and bowed and said "my lady, I have thought you left with the other supreme beings" I replied "no I simply went to the church but I fine myself in the same position as my brother so it's best we work together " he nodded and said "I'm heading to Lord Momonga now, please allow me to escort you" I nodded and we followed him to the arena just before anyone else arrived besides my brother and the dark elf twins hanging out. They used lizards to set up some dummies and I said "looks like your testing your magic too brother "him and the Elf's turned to see me and my brother said "yes, mainly the staff" I nodded and I went to Aura and Mare and I just hugged them and I said "how's my two cuties doing" me and Bogabogachagama(A/N: my best attempt at spelling this name) we're pretty close so she programmed Mare and Aura to call me Onē-Chan, Aura smiled and said "we are fine Onē-Chan" she hugged back and Mare shiny said "Y-Yes Onē-Chan, W-We are f-f-fine" Mare then hugged back. (A/N: That's right I'm going there you weebs !) once I broke the huge I went to my brother and I said "I'll meet you over there when your done" he nodded and I went to sit down. I saw him summoned a primal fire elemental and he ordered the twins to fight it. He sat down next to me and he asked "so when did you get here?" I replied "a day ago" he replied "really a day ago, so how was it for you?" I turn to Rem, Ram, and Sebes and I said "cover your ears" they did and I said "completely exhausting, they are just so serious, I'm basically just letting my cosplay experience help me keep up the acted as well as my new demon instincts" my brother patted me on the back and I noticed the twins are almost done so I signaled the three to uncover there ears.
                              The twins ran up to us and my brother asked "well done, that was impressive" Aura replied "that was fun I haven't exercise that much in a while". My brother hummed and said "you two must be thirsty" he pulled out a pitcher of water from his inventory as well as two cups and  Pord some water for them I decided to do something similar and I said "you two must be hungry too" I pulled out some fruit from mine and gave them to Aura and Mare. They happily eaten the fruit and drank the water and Aura said "I have to admit Lord Momonga, Onē-Chan I thought you'd be scarier " my brother replied "oh, is that so, we could do that if you like us too" Aure cheerfully said "I like you two this way, It's the best!" I smiled at this and I noticed a gate opened and out came Shalltear a true vampire . She said "my my, it appears I'm the first one to arrive" she spotted me and blushed and said "Oh wow, lady (G/N)" she dropped the umbrella she was holding and it turned into a swarm of black butterflies she then wrapped her arms around my neck in a hug and said "the one lady I couldn't rule above my eternal beloved!" I then thought "well I was kinda expecting this, I mean I was also close with Parinochino (A/N: same thing) but still a little surprising" Aura then said "stop Shalltear, your starting to slobber on her" she let go and she replied "hello hafe pint I didn't realize you where here" Aura got angry by that and Shalltear added "having such a foolish older sister must be difficult Mare how ever do you manage it" Aura was mad and said "Miss fake Tits" Shalltear overed her chest with her arms and said "what!" Aura then said "just as I thought that's why you went threw using a Gate, you where in a hurry and since you overstuffed your top so much you where worried they shift if you ran here" Shalltear did not like this and she retorted "watch it elf!, you got nothing but a boy chest!" Aura replied "true but I'm only 78 years old, I can still develop but your stuck in an undead body, maybe you should learn to accept those bug bites". Shalltear was not happy about this and said "how dare You!" The two then bickered, while they are bickering Cocytus entered, I think he's some kind of  mantis or something I honestly don't know(A/N: I know he's a bug but I have no clue what he is) he said "what a ruckus, stop acting like children in front of the master" Shalltear then said  "I'll stop once this elf bitch pays for her lies!" Aura then said "try it vamp!" He then used his skill to freeze the floor and my brother said "stop, that's enough, Shalltear, Aura we don't have time to be playing around" they apologized and my brother said to Cocytus "I'm glad your hear Cocytus" I then added "I'm here too Cocytus " he replied "I will always come when you call, also forgive me for not noticing you lady (G/N)" I waved it off and said "it's ok, common mistake" I the heard someone say "sorry everyone, I hope you weren't waiting for too long" I looked to see Demiurge and Albedo a demon and a succubus.
                                  All orbit two floor guardians are standing before us, by why would-, no, no, not this again! Albedo then said "my lord" she then looked at me and blushed and continued "and my lady. We the guardians pledge are fidelity" Shalltear went first "I guardian of the 1st, 2ed, and 3rd Floors, Shalltear Bloodfallen, I serve and obey" Cocytus went neat"Guardian of the 5th floor, Cocytus, I serve and obey" Aura went next "I'm Guardian of the 6th floor, Aura Bella Fiora" Mare went next "I'm her brother and also Guardian of the 6th floor, Mare Bello Fiore" they then said at the same time "we serve and obey". Demiurge went next "The Guardian of the 7th floor, Demiurge, I serve and obey" and lastly Albedo went next "The leader of the guardians, Albedo, I serve and obey, other then victim guardian of the 8th floor and Gargantua who faithless guards the 4th, all the guardians have gathered as you requested and pledge there undying loyalty to you, supreme ones we await your orders you need but to asked of us and it shall be done" oh my god two days in a row!, if this happens tomorrow I'm going to scream! My brother then said in the most depressing way possible "raise your heads" he paused and continued "I am very please that all of you have come" Albedo then said "your thanks are wasted on us, we have pledged ourselves we live to obey lord, although I fear our abilities my not meet your expectations, despite this we will Strive in honor of the lost supreme beings, our blessed creators this we vow" everyone then said "this we vow". I smiled and I said "well it almost sounds like I'm being ignored, especially by you Demiurge" Demiurge replied "I apologize on my rudeness my lady, a lot of the residents of Nazarick thought you went with the other supreme beings, but I see that's wrong" I nodded and said "correct, make shure to tell everyone that I am here as well as the church" he nodded and my brother said " most excellent my guardians!, I have no doubt you'll fulfill your duties without fail!" Everyone was happy by his comment and he continued "now then, the situation outside of the great tomb of Nazarick is at present and entirely unknown to us, with this in mind I have Sebes Survey the surrounding area". Sebes then went to explain what he saw and my brother said "grasslands?!" He nodded and Sebes continued "yes, lord I'm afraid the swamps that once surround the great tomb of Nazarick are no where to be seen, further more I can not building, human, or monster with in one kilometer from here it seemed we are completely isolators, besides the church of course" I nodded and I said "I arrived a yesterday but I'm glad to know that we are isolated for now". My brother then said "it looks like the church and Nazarick have bing transported to an unknown land by equally mysterious means" he then turned to Albedo and said "floor guardian leader Albedo and defensive leader Demiurge I have a tasked for you" they looked at him and my brother said " fortify our defenses and work on a way to strengthen our information gathering, the rest of you follow there lead" they all agreed.
                                I then said "Mare, is there away to conceal the great tomb of Nazarick?" Mare replied "yes thow, it will be difficult if all we use is magic. But if we cover the walls with dirt and Vegetation I think it will help us camouflage from intruders" Albedo then said "you want to smear the great Nazarick walls with Dirt " my brother then said "Albedo, don't make needless remarks" she then apologized. I then said "are you confident it will work Mare?" He nodded and replied "y-yes, I am as long as you allow it of course, except" my brother then said "right, one or two rambom mounds would look in natural, Sebes are there any hills around the tomb or church we can blend in with?" He answered "no, the area is Baron, all I can see is flat lands as fare as I can see" I then said "good thing molding it is an option, I think dummy hills will be our best Choice of action " my brother agreed and said "then that's what we should do after words we would use illusion magic to hide th areas we can not cover, lastly there is a question I'll have each of you answer first Shalltear in your own words tell me what you think of us?". She replied "for lord Momonga beauty incarnat there ant no living or undead that can compare with your radiant glow and lady (G/N) the pure embodiment of all my desires and I'll gladly give my life for her" Cocytus went next" a man who's strength rivals by any guardian, you are truly worthy of ruling the great tomb of Nazarick that is absolutely and as for lady (G/N) someone who's  strength is equally to her intelligence and is worthy of ruling the church " . Aura went next" there both compassionate and your always three steps ahead of the game" Then Mare "your leaders who are kind as well as merciful" then Demiurge "a man who makes wise decisions and acts on them a accordingly and a woman who always makes the right move" then Sebes "you are the head of all the supreme beings even thow the other creators have left you two stayed behind till the very end" then lastly Albedo "lord Momonga is the highest ranking leader of the supreme beings our ultimate master and the ruler of Nazarick and for lady (G/N) you are the second heist ranking supreme being who was worthy on ruling the church, as well as the woman who my heart belongs" i was taken back by this, why would- you son of a bitch for a brother you didn't again! How many did you do this too!
                                I released my demonic aura and I noticed Shalltear fidgeting a little then my brother said "we have heard your thoughts and have given you your orders go work faithly in our names." He then teleported but I turned myself invisible so I can see what happens after. Everyone started to get up and the first one to speak is Mare " I thought we where going to faint, that was so scary" Aura replied " seriously I was shure the Pressure would crush us" Cocytus then said " to think they would be this amazing" Albedo then said " when they showed there true power and authority they are even more glorious then I've imagined". Demiurge fixed his glasses and said " indeed" Cocytus then said " they seemed pleased with our Vow of Fidelity, I hope that is the case" Aura then said " they acted completely different when they where alone with Mare and me, in fact they where super kind and gentle especially Onē-Chan ". Albedos breath hitched and she stared to shack while Aura continued "lord Momonga even gave us something to drink because he thought we where thirsty and Onē- Chan gave us some fruit because she thought we where hungry" Mare then added " that just proves that there a true ruler threw and threw" I then noticed Albedo started flapping her wings and she turned around with a very happy smile and said "it's just as you say Mare!, she was incredible wasn't she, they sensed our feelings and acted on them accordingly just as an absolute ruler should" Rem then said "I agree, lady (G/N) is always so kind and that's why she runs the church, right sister?" Ram replied" agreed sister" Albedo then said " out of all the 42 supreme beings they stand at the top, when all the others left us behind they mercifully stayed with us" I actually stared thinking about that, if there creators left I wonder if it will cause emotional damage? Sebes then said " if there's nothing more I'll return to my duties, I do not know where Lord Momonga has gone within the tomb but where ever he is I should stay by his side" Ram then added " I agree, we should look for lady (G/N) as well sister" Rem smiled and nodded . Albedo then said " very well, if anything happens please inform me at once Sebes, Rem, and Ram if specially if lady (G/N) calls for me personally, I will rush to her side" she then gave a crazed smile and continued "no matter what I have to sacrifice!, but if Lady (G/N) asked me to join her in her bed chamber then I will need time to prepare. I would need to bath first of course if she wants me to go without bathing then I'll be happy-" Sebes cut her off and said "you'd made your thoughts clear now if you all excuse me I'll take my leave" Rem and Ram then said "we as well" they then left and I thought of one thing"brother what have you done !!!!????!!!!!".
Demiurge noticed Shalltear trembling and asked "is there something wrong Shalltear?" Everyone else took notice to this and Cocytus asked "are you hurt or ill?" Shalltear faced them with a blush on her cheeks and replied "no I'm fantastic, I just got a little over simulated is all, her power was so intense my underwear went threw a small crisis." I actually saw this coming Parinochino and I have a lot in common so I actually expect something he created to have a truck loud of kinks. Albedo then said "you disgusting Bitch!" Albedo had a glow to her and Shalltear replied "what, don't tell pretended thrilled over the gift she gave us, she shared so much of her power" she then had a glow to and continued "if something like that doesn't make you wet you must me rancid beneath that skirt!" Albedo replied "you filthy parasite!" Shalltear grew a smug smirk and said "the supreme beings made me to what I am and I take pride in it and a big mouth idiotic gorilla like yourself can't Chang that!" Albedo grew angry and said "keep flapping those fangs lam brace see where it gets you!" Normally I'm all for cat fights but this one seemed like they will destroy everything around them. Demiurge left the  Women issues as he phrase it to Aura and all the guys moved away from ear shot and I can't hear what they are saying but Cocytus seemed really happy. I decided to stop the fight in a way Parinochino would be proud of, I went up to Shalltear still invisible and I lifted the back of her dress up and I sent my hand into her soaked panties and she took notice of this and moaned. I then removed my hand and I went uninvisible and everyone noticed me and I saw my fingers are wet so I  licked them clean and I said "you taste good Shalltear" everyone bowed and Albedo said "forgive us lady (G/N) we thought you left with Lord Momonga" I replied " I simply turned invisible to watch the aftermath and it was fun watching you all and Shalltear " she looked up and I grabbed her chin gently and I said "I'll make shure to see you later in a more private setting " her blush grew redder and I noticed Albedo getting that glow Again so I teleported away.
Time skip three days
                             It's bing three days since me and my brother got here and right now I'm watching I'm trying to pick up use a sword to which it failed. Besides us where Rem and Narberal I saw Narberal pick up the sword and my brother used [great creator item] to make a black suit of armor with a red cape and Narberal handed the sword to him and it worked. I have bing in a demons body for a while now and I have bing following my demon instincts and a demons libido is no joke, thanks to my new lime I have to deal with morning wood and a bunch of other things. Luckily I still have the parts that make me a woman but it's going to take some getting used too. I then heard my brother say "Narberal I'm going to go outside" I then said "I'm going to Rem" Narberal then said "the guards will a company you both" my brother then said "no need we'll go alone" Rem then said "please reconsider, if the both of you leave without and escort then we can't protect you" Narberal then continued "it's our sworn duty to act as your shields and perish" my brother was going to say something but I went up to Narberal and Rem and I cupped my hands onto there cheeks and I gave them a worm smile and said "I'm touched your worried about us but our decision is made plus I would be sadden if two beauties die so soon" they both plush and me and my brother teleported to the tombs entrance. My brother then said "this is so tiring" i replied "you have no idea" we went up stairs and we saw the three demon generals that serve Demiurge, Jealousy that looks like a dominatrix with a bird head, avarice who looks like a demon knight and of course wrath the one who looks like a monster. I am wondering why all three are here on the first floor, then Demiurge and Kalawarna stepped out from behind Wrath and when they saw us all of them bowed.
Demiurge then said "it's you my lord and my lady" Kalawarna then asked " why aren't you traveling without an armed escort?" Demiurge then asked a question to my brother "and wearing such armor?" I figured he'd figured out my brothers disguise after all people with guild rings can freely teleport in the tomb. My brother then said "there is a reason for all this" Demiurge then thought about it and said "so that's how it is" I was actually confused and he continued "as expected of a great ruler, your intention to detail is impeccable, how ever I can't let the both of you Leave with out an escort, if something happens I couldn't forgive myself " I nodded and said "ok but we'll allow you and Kalawarna alone and only you two" they agreed and we went outside and I looked up and I was amazed. The night sky here is beautiful, if only Blueplanet could see this, this surpasses what ever night sky he can make, I then shed a tear and Kalawarna noticed this and she asked "are you ok my lady?" I wiped away the tear and I said "I'm fine, I just thought that this is the most beautiful night sky I ever seen" my brother agreed and he took out a fly charm from his inventory and he flew up. Demiurge then transform into his demon frog form and flew up with him, the plus side of picking a demon as your race I don't need fly magic to fly, I then focus on my back and a pair of bat like wings burst out and I flew up with them with Kalawarna behind me. We flew above the clouds and we can see everything just by the moons light and it was a breath taking sight to see, I really wish Bluepanet could see this, my brother then said "the stars in the sky glitter like Jules in a treasure box" Demiurge then said "I believe this world exist so you may adorn yourselves with its infinite riches, and we Guardians exist to help you do so" I then said "you could be right about that, perhaps that's why we where sent here but to hord such things is the hight of selfishness" my brother continued "instead we can use them to adorn the great tomb, it's residence, the church, and my friends of Ainz Owl Gone" Kalawarna then said "if you wish of it then we will use all the power of the church and Nazarick my lords".
                                 My brother then said "hahaha, we don't even know what exist in this world it's a little early for a quest, then again it makes me think the most enjoyable thing now might be taking over the world". I looked at Demiurge and Kalawarna faces and they took him seriously, I sighed in my head and I thought " ok they are taking it seriously, brother your so stupid but at least this will work in our favor, we can spread the names of Ainz Owl Gone and the church of purgatory to see if other players are here and who knows maybe one of our friends are here too" I then noticed a wave of dirt and I noticed Mare working and I thought " that's [Earth search] he's using his skill to increase his magic range and one of his class skills to amplify the affect, well done Mare" I noticed my brother looking at him too and I heard Demiurge say " Lord Momonga and Lady (G/N) my I asked what your going to plan to do?" My brother turned to face Demiurge and said " I want to thank Mare for his hard work, what do you think I should give him as a award?" I then added " I want to know too" Demiurge then replied " I'm shure he would be happy just to have you two speak to him my lords" Kalawarna then said " he's right, perhaps some attention will work in this case" me and my brother hummed and we flew down to Mare. He was surprised and he said " Lord Momonga and Onē-Chan, why are you here?, oh no did I make a mistake already?" My brother then said " not at all Mare the work your doing is up most importance, it will  protect Nazarick from intruders and More" Mare then said "right" my brother then said "I just wanted you to know how satisfied I am your performance just fare has bing exemplary" Mare then replied "u-um, thanks Lord Momonga" my brother then opened his inventory and he said "I would like you to have this" he pulled out a ring of Ainz Owl Gone and Mare was shocked and said "that's a ring of Ainz Owl Gone!, but only supreme beings are allowed to wear an item like this I can't possibly exempt" I smiled at this seen and my brother said "there's no need to panic Mare, moving between Nazaricks floors can be difficult this will allow you to do so unpetted and easily complete your work. Now take this ring and serve Nazarick well" Mare then took it and he put it on his finger and it shrunk to fit him and he had the most happiest smile I ever seen and he said "thank you so very much Lord Momonga, I'll make shure to work extra extra hard for you in the honor of Nazarick so I may be worthy of this gift!" My smile grew bigger and my brother said "I'm depending on you Mare" he smiled more and I finally but in and said "and I'm going to give you something to Mare and it's a sleepover with me" Mare was shocked and he said "I couldn't possibly -" I cut him off and I said "I insist after all I can't resist someone this cute" I actually can't I just want to cuddle him. He grew a blush and he nodded and he asked my brother "by the way lord Momonga I was wondering why are you dressed like that?" Albedo then appeared and said "that's easy Mare" I looked to her and in the light of the moon she is the most beautiful thing I ever seen. She then said "it's for our sake, he didn't want to bother any of us while we were working, it's like a disguised if we knew he where here watching us then we would stop working and praise him. If that happened then nothing will get done" my brother then said "as expected Albedo you knew exactly what I was thinking" Albedo the said "I'm the leader of the floor guardians my lord even without that title I Shirley would have thought and feel your feeling as if they where my own." I like her response and I said "oh and Mare let me know when you want that sleepover ok" he replied "ok Onē-Chan" for a second Albedo had a look of shock and rage that startled me and my brother and my brother said "well I'll be going now, have a good night" He the teleported away and I message him {you coward!, I know what you did come back here and face it like a man!} Albedo then asked "is there something wrong mistress?" I replied "no, nothing at all" I then turned to Mare and said "right then Mare sorry for interrupting your work. You can continue" he replied "oh shure, I will get right on it Onē-Chan please excuse me" He then left leaving me with Albedo, Demiurge, and Kalawarna. I the turned to Albedo and said "I should give one to you too as well" Albedo the asked "give me one?, of what my lady?" I pulled out a ring of Ainz Owl Gone and I said "this will make your work as a Ministry a little easier use it wisely. Oh while I'm at it Kalawarna, Demiurge I have something for the both of you" I pulled out two things from my inventory and one was a necklace that helps protects you from magic attacks and increases speed and the other was something I was supposed to give to Ulbert Alain Odle but I guess Demiurge can have it. It's a floor called the Rose of envy, Ulbert was collecting the seven deadly flowers, they where unique flowers that resembled the seven deadly sins. He couldn't find the envy one but I did, I then said "for Kalawarna I give you the necklace of the holy wing and for Demiurge the rose of envy, Ulbert wanted this but he couldn't find it. I was going to give it to him but I can't so your the next best thing Demiurge. I leave the other six flowers in his collection for you to look after" Kalawarna gladly accepted my gift and Demiurge was moved by this and he said "thank you my lady, not only you give me something my creator desperately wanted but leave his prized collection to me. I'm entirely grateful!" I noticed a tear and I said "I owe him a lot it's the least I can do" I then noticed Albedo trembling and breathing hard so I said "keep working your hardest, I will return to the church now, good night" I then teleported back to my room and I landed on my bed and I screamed into my pillow "WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE ALBEDO LIKE THIS BROTHER!" After a few minutes I fell asleep and I wonder what's next on my adventure.