Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV

                                          Me, my brother, Gazef, and the others are in one of the village houses to observe theses intruders, Gazef then said "there they are" one of his men then said "it looks like they surrounded us in equal intervals" my brother then said "do you have some idea on who they are?" Gazef replied "only the Slane Theocracy can summon this many magic casters and there part of a special ops unit directly under the head priest, it must be one of the Six scriptures" I observed them and the fact that people of this world can use items from the game is concerning. My brother then said "are they the ones that attacked the village earlier?" Gazef replied "Theocracy soldiers no doubt, it looks like they dressed in imperial armor to throw us off" I then commented "this is why religious groups shouldn't have militarys, in history it's always punish the heretics" brother then asked "don't you run a religion?" I replied "not by choice " he then said to Gazef "as I thought, dose this village hold some significant value?" He replied "if you don't know why there attacking then I'm assuming there not after you which means one thing" I then said "they are after you" he nodded and said "lucky me, to think even the Slane Theocracy wants me dead". My brother is most likely thinking about the Arc angels and I thought "a military that can use magic users with ease plus can use items from the game, we need to send more spy's to that country" Gazef then said "sir Ainz, Lady (Y/N)" this got us out of our thoughts and he continued "I would like to hire you, name your price and I'll make shure you get it" brother replied "sorry but I have to decline" I then said "so will I" Gazef then said "very well, then please take care and thanks again this village owes you two gratitude as do I" he and my brother then shook hands then he put his other hand on his and said "I am great full which is why I hesitate to ask, I know this is a selfish request, please grant these people there protection one more time, I have nothing to offer you now but I beg you please " my brother stopped him from kneeling and he said "there's no need for you to go that fare Gazef, I understand we will be shure to protect the villagers, I would even put the name Ainz Ool Gown on the line" I then said "as leader of the church of purgatory I will protect the villagers with my own life" he replied "I have nothing to worry about instead I will focus on the task before me" .

                                            Brother then pulled out an item and said "here take this, I insist " Gazef then took it and said "your giving me a gift, I greatfully accepted" he then said thanks and I said "good luck" he then left. As we watch him and his men leave my brother said "when I first met the humans here I saw them as no more then insects as you do but the more I speak with them The fonder I grow like a child among helpless animals " I then said "I couldn't agree more" Albedo then asked "is that the reason you were willing to promise the honor of the great name to his request?" Kalawarna then added "and the entire church as well?" We replied "perhaps " the village chief then called out for us and said "lord Ainz, Lady (Y/N)!" He walked up to us and asked "those marauders are still out there why is the chief warrior leaving?" Brother answered "because he was there true target not the village" the chief then asked "then should we just stay here and wait for him to deal with those Briggins?" I replied "that will be unwise, once the chief warrior plans to distract there lines we will make our escape, he plans on being the decoy for us" he was reliefed and I said "for now gather everyone in a store house me and my brother will erect a barrier keeping you safe" he nodded and went to gather everyone. Once all the defense preparations are done I watch as Gazef fought off the angels and he's quite skilled I have to say, I was right next to Enri  and her sister and she was scared Enri then said "it's alright trust me" I patted the little girls head as I saw Gazef on his last legs and he still impressed me. I then saw the enemy commander was talking and he said "yes you will die and you only have your blasphemy tongue to blame for it. Face it Gazef there's nothing you can do to stop me, once we're threw with you we'll massacre the villagers. Cease your futile endeavors and just Lay down like a good dog, as an act of mercy I'll make shure your death is painless " this guy got some balls for saying that, Gazef then started laughing and the bad guy asked "is something amusing?" Gazef replied "yeah, you and your little army when the man and woman in the village comes for you it will be a massacre " I smiled after hearing this.