Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV

I have bing busy working on both the tomb and the church, my brother is helping but only the office stuff while I had to learn stuff that lords or rulers know. Right now I have just woken up and once I got up I went into my closet and I choose cloths for today, I told the maids I don't need someone to change my clothes because I prefer to do it myself but to make them feel better I have them pick options for me, it's hard having servants now. My stomach growled and I said "I wonder where I should eat breakfast?" I made it a habit to eat in either Nazarick or the church but there's one problem, I have no one to eat with, my brother is now a skeleton so he can't eat and Sebes, Tohru, or Rem and Ram are usually there but they just stand there and I just want to enjoy a meal with someone. Then a thought came to mind and I said out loud "I got it, I'll eat with the maids!, it's literally my only option here plus this will also give me a grip on what the servants think about us so two birds and one stone." I ringed a bell and in came Rem and Ram and they said in unison "good morning our mistress, what is it you need?" I always love how they do that, I then said "I wish to Chang my routine, I'm going to eat my breakfast today in Nazarick but with the other maids" Rem and Rams eyes shot wide and Ram said " please my lady you shouldn't do that!" Rem then said " I agree with my sister, a supreme being shouldn't lower themselves to our standers or eat food that is unworthy to a goddess!" I then bowed and I just simply sighed and I kneeled down to there level and I said " look at me" they did and once we made eye contact I said "just because I'm the goddess of this church doesn't mean I can't enjoy a meal with the ones most precious to me" they looked shocked and I gently cupped here cheeks and I said "you two, Tohru, the guardians, all of the church, all of Nazarick, and of course all of our servants are precious to me to the point that I will spill my own blood just to save them". The both of them saw how sincere i am and they both started crying tears of pure happiness, I dried there tears with my hands and I helped them off the ground and I said "now let's eat" we then head to Nazarick.
                                           We went to Nazarick and headed straight to the maids dining room, Rem and Ram entered first but once I stepped into the room it took a few minutes for everyone to notice me and once they did they all stood up at attention. I looked to see any free spots and I spotted a few seats at a table with three other maids. We went to there and me and Rem sat down and I said "Ram I trust you know what I like" she nodded and said "I will be back with your food" I nodded and said "also please get something for yourself and Rem" she nodded and went to get food. I looked to everyone and I said to them "just act like I'm not hear and enjoy your meals I only came here to eat that's all, you can sit down" everyone was hesitant but they then went back to normal. I then sat down then Ram came back holding three trays at once she gave me a big fluffy omelette with a side of bacon and biscuits with a side of Orange juice. I was happy right now, I was looking at the three homunculus maids one was tall with a big bust and is wearing glasses and a long maid outfit and long hair, the next one in the middle has long hair down to the middle of her back in a long maid outfit and a medium bust, the last one has yellowish hair in a bob with a small bust and short maid outfit. These three are Cixous, Lumiere, and Foire, Cixous then asked me "my lady, w-what brings you here?" She sounded a little nervous so I gave her a smile and said "well to answer your question Cixous I just wanted to share a meal with someone and I know my brother can't eat, so I figured the only way for me to enjoy a meal is eating with you guys " I took a bit out of the omelette and I smiled while chewing it, Cixous gasped and said "you know my lowly name!?" I nodded and I said "as well as Lumiere and Foire, I know all your names that and I take special attention to the ones that caught my eye".
Lumiere looked at me and she asked "what do you mean by special attention?" She gulped and I assumed she thought of it in the negative light so I corrected her by saying "it's nothing bad I Assure you, I just like to pay attention to the cute, hot, and sweet girls " . You see in other places that would probably earn me a slap in the face but we are in Nazarick with a member who's motto was ''porn games for life'' (A/N: I'm not joking that's actually in the manga) so here that earned a huge blush from all three of the maids. Foire then said "y-you think we are cute?" I nodded and said "well, Lumiere is in the sexy category, your in the Cute one, and Cixous is the sweet one" this cause them to blush more and we continued to eat. Cixous then said "we are honored even though we are unworthy " Ram then finally talked and she said "on the conjuring in our mistress's eyes she see's us as the most precious in the world, we heard this from our lady's mouth herself, right sister?" Rem nodded and smiled and said "yes sister" I used illusion magic to hide my face manly of the embarrassing blush on my face because everyone was definitely over hearing our conversation. All the maids either where shocked, in awwed or have dropped to there knees crying with tears of joy, Cixous was crying tears of joy after hearing about this and she said "please forgive me if this sounds rude or out of turn but on the behalf of all of us we are great full for your words!" I finally calmed down and canceled the illusion magic and we all finished our meals then I got a message from my brother and he said "sis, I need your help with something" I nodded and I said to the maids "well I have to go, my brother just summoned me, Rem, Ram I want you to head back to the church and do your normal duties for now, Sebes will most likely be with us" they nodded and we all left. I teleported to where my brother is and I saw him at the table with Sebes by his side and a flouting mirror, he looked to me and said "aw you made it, I'm trying use this mirror of remote viewing can you help me?" I gave him a blank face and I messaged him because I don't want Sebes to hear me "teck support!, seriously!"He only sulked and i walked to him and I said out loud "move over" and so we tried to use it. It took us over and hour to actually use a dame Mirror of remote viewing, yeah I'm kinda frustrated with it, I heard Sebes clapping.
                                          Sebes then said " congratulations my lord, my Lady I knew you can do it" my brother said "thanks Sebes, I appreciate your support ". I then said "thank you Sebes" I then asked my brother "so what are you going to use this for?" He answered "I was hoping to use it to secure our surroundings outside of the tomb" I nodded and I watched him use it. A town showed up and my brother asked "a town festival?" Sebes then said "no definitely not" I told him "zoom in" my brother did and we saw knights rank sacking the village, brother then said " these men don't appear to be bandits" I added "its to organized maybe soldiers?" He swiped the images of the village and I saw people die and I have that same feeling as I felt the day when I met Zesshi, nothing no remorse after killing her soldiers and I don't feel disgusted after watching these people die. One image stood out to me a man was being time for someone to escape for only to be stabbed in the back my brother is finally noticing the personality changes as well and I looked at the man again only for him to mouth something but I couldn't get it. Sebes then asked "what are your orders?" Brother then said "leave them be I see no good reason to get involved in there Affairs" I get the point he's making but is it the right one? After I thought that a voice ran threw my head "saving someone is just common sense " I then got a flashback after hearing that frase.
Flashback
I was a noob player at the time and I was ambushed by pkers and I was low on health one of them then said "finally I would never think a noob like her can last this long". The monk of the group then said "hurry up and kill her I'm just 10xp to leveling up" I was about to die until a heard someone cast "twin maximized magic, electro sphere!" Just then they where hit with two large balls of lighting and it was enough to kill them. I looked up to see a non human player with all black and red clothes and that had the head of a goat, he then casted heal on me and he said "you ok?" I asked "why did you save me?" He replied "because saving someone is just common sense " I then asked again "who are you?" He answered "I'm Ulbert Alain Odle you?" I replied "(G/N)" after that I just followed him.
Flashback end
                                 I only chuckled after remembering that and I quietly said to myself "teacher even now your teaching me" my brother chuckled as well coming to the same conclusion as me. We looked at each other and we nodded and we looked at the mirror to see two wemon running one a little girl and the other is probably her sister. My brother then said "Sebes we are paying them a visit raise the security level of Nazerik and church set to maximum while we are away"  he bowed and said "yes my lord" he then added "have Albedo there armed and ready for battle, and gather the reserves I want soldiers who are skilled in stealth or can use the invisibility spell ready at a monuments noticed " Sebes then said "consider it done" I then added "also have Kalawarna ready to fight as soon as Albedo is ready" Sebes then said "understood " my brother summoned his staff and casted "Gate" and a portal appeared and I walked in first.