A neutron fathers day special

So since it's Father's Day I figure let's see what the twins will do for jimmy.
Jimmy was still in bed, he had been up all night working in his lab. Victoria found him half asleep in the lab at 3 in the morning, and literally dragged him to bed. It was about 9 thirty.
Victoria woke up and kissed her husband, then left him to sleep as she snuck out of the room.
She went to the twins room, were the two 8 year olds were finishing there gifts and cards for there father. "You two ready?" She asked with a smile. The two look up and smiled, "yes" they said in unison. They grab there gifts and followed there mother down stairs to help make breakfast for their dad.
Mabel made pancakes with a smile face made of chocolate chips and syrup.
Dipper made a cup of coffee the way his dad like it.
Victoria made some eggs and bacon and supervises the twins.
When everything was ready, the three put everything on a tray, and the twins carried their gifts while Victoria carried the tray.
They open the door as Mabel walk up to her dad, bopping his nose. "Dad, wake up!" She said. Jimmy cover his face with the blanket. "Five more minutes." He said.
Daaadddd!!" Mabel wined as she jump on the bed peeking into the blanket by her dads face. Jimmy uncover his face, "alright you win." He said as he reached for his glasses and Victoria turned on the light.
Mabel jump off the bed and joined her brother as they yelled, "HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!" Making one of there iconic twin poses.
Jimmy smiled as he rub the sleep from his eyes. He had forgotten it was Father's Day.
Victoria took the tray and placed it on his lap. "Happy Father's Day darling." She said as she kissed him and join him on the other side of the bed. "Thank my love, oh this looks great."
Mabel jump up on the bed in the middle of her parents, while dipper sat next to his dad on the other side. "I made the pancakes, look they are happy to see you." Mabel said with a big toothy smile. Jimmy chuckled, "I can see that."
"I made the coffee, I hope it's how you like it, dad." Dipper said. Jimmy took a sip, "aww, perfect, thank kiddo." He said ruffling dippers hair.
Mabel grab her gift and gave it to Jimmy who had put the tray to the side after finishing. "Here dad, I made this for you!" Mabel said excitedly handing the red wrap box to jimmy. Jimmy open it to find a red hand made sweater with the words 'genius dad,' but the word genius was written with elements from the periodic table. "Haha, I love it. Did you come up with the genius part on your own?" Jimmy asked. Mabel look away a little, "dipper may have helped with that part." Jimmy chuckled, "I thought so, but still I love it. Thank you sweetie." He said as he kissed her forehead, causing her to giggled.
Dipper handed his gift to his father. "Sorry it's not as flashy, but I think you'll like it." Dipper said. Jimmy opened it and it was a old time microscope. "Wow, this is incredibly, where on earth did you find it." Jimmy asked as he look at it. Dipper smiled, "mom and I found it at an antique shop, I thought it was cool and thought you would like it." Jimmy smiled, "I love it, thank you Kiddo." He said ruffling his hair again.
Victoria gave in a small box with a new science kit in it. "I figured you need some new tools." She said. Jimmy smiled as he kissed her, "yes, I have been needing these for a while, thank you love."
The twins hoped up and hugged their dad. "Thank guys, this has been the best Father's Day. I love you guys." "Aww, we love you too." The three said.
With out a doubt, jimmy neutron was one of the luckiest man to have a family like this one, with all its craziness. He wouldn't change it for the world.