Cell block

~jades pov~

I was having yet another argument with beck and it's all his fault.
"You always blame everything on me and you don't realise that it's your fault!"I shouted
"How is it my fault!" Beck yelled
"IT WAS YOUR JOB TO REMIND MEET ME THERE BUT YOU DIDN'T AND NOW IM IN TROUBLE AND YOU DONT EVEN FEEL BAD!" I screamed at him, I put my boots on and left his RV, slamming the door and I got into my car and drove over to cat's house.

As I was driving over to cat's house my eyes started to sting with tears.

I made it to her house and I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open the door.
"Hi oh hey jade what are you doing here" tori said, why is tori at cats?
"Well cat is my best friend and has been for a long time what are you doing here and where is cat?"
"Cat and I were supposed to be hanging out but she left to go somewhere" she informed me "wait are you okay? You look like you've been crying"
"I'm fine, beck and I got into another argument and I usually come here when we're in because I live with beck and I hate my home life"
"Okay well uhh come in"

Tori and I have been watching tv for about an hour and I must admit I've almost forgotten about my fight with beck but not completely.
"Oh I got a message from cat" tori told me
"What'd she say"
"That she has to go to some special hospital for the night with her brother and won't be back until tomorrow"
"We should probably go then"
"Uhh do you wanna stay at mine until you've sorted the argument out with beck" she offered
"Yeah thanks"

I drove us over to Tori's house, when we got there I got a call from beck I ignored it if it's important he'll ring again.

We went up to her room and talked about what could possibly be wrong with cats brother this time.
"Omg yeah that's hilarious" Tori said and we both laughed
I got another call from beck, I should probably answer it.
"Ugh it's beck"
"You should answer it"

On the call:
Jade: what do you want
Beck: I just don't get why you're mad at me
Jade: first of all that girl at break was hitting on you and you seemed to have liked it as you didn't tell her to stop it move away yourself, you completely forgot about that event we were going to and left me in the parking lot for an hour and you haven't even apologised and it was some event for my fathers work and as I didn't even walk into the building because I was waiting for you he now thinks that I didn't show up so I'm in trouble and you out of all people knows very well what that means and you're acting like you don't care!
Beck: look jade I'm sorry but I have priorities
Jade: I get that but you didn't even message me or let me know or anything

I hung up the call and instantly my eyes started to fill with tears. I let only a few fall down my face, tori must have seen because she hugged me and I couldn't help hut just sob into her shoulder but the funny thing is I'm not even upset over the argument with beck I'm upset over the fact that when I go home my dad is going to punish me and definitely leave some very visible bruises on my face and I don't think beck cares.
"Are you okay" tori asked
"I'll be fine"
"You can stay here as long as you need"

~the next day- jades pov~

We were in play rehearsals and I still wasn't talking to beck.

Sikowitz challenged us to go a whole week without using our phones and if we succeed he'll give us an A for the semester. We obviously agreed and handed our phones in.

~a few days later- jades pov~

I'm still mad at beck and the No phone challenge we all seem to be doing pretty well.

"Jade your phone has been going crazy and it is very annoying it may be an emergency but I'm not sure you can answer it but you will fail." Sikowitz told me in class
"Can you tell me who it is first"
"It says 'my shitty father' would you like to answer it?"
"How many times has he called and how many messages are there?" I questioned, starting to get worried
"Ummm 13 missed calls and 52 messages"