Star-spangled tori

A/n- omg just this one and one more and then I've finished the whole show, I will probably add random one shots that aren't based on the show and just whatever I think of, maybe I'll do a wedding/in the future.

—————————————————————————

~jades pov~

I was zoned out in math, I was thinking about cat. I'm worried about her. She's been staying back late at school and arriving early for the past week.
The bell went for the end of class and I made way over to sikowitz class. Before I went in beck stopped me.
"Hey you ok?" He asks
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied
"You were zoned out today for most of the day"
"I'm always zoned out and you know that"
"Yeah but this seemed different" he explained "you looked like you were thinking about something really hard and the teacher even fell over and you didn't react at all"
"Wait he fell over?"
"See what I mean!" Beck raised his voice
"Don't yell at me!"
"Ok ok I'm sorry but you know you can tell me right"
"Fine" I sighed "I'm worried about cat"
"Why"
"She's been acting off and is never leaving or arriving when we do"
"Then just talk to her"
"I've tried but she just acts as if I didn't just speak to her and change the subject"
"BECK! JADE! Get in here class started" Sikowitz yelled at us.

We walked in and sikowitz had us do a squatting exercise, whatever that is. Tori kept going on about singing the national anthem in tv.
"Tori! Tori!" I shout at her
"What?" She smiled
"No one cares"
Her smile faded, which made me smile slightly but only for a second.

We were watching tori sing, I would much rather be anywhere else. All of a sudden tori is being dragged around by the dog. Best show ever. I have thought of so many insults to throw at her but it's saving them for when she's here so I can say them to her.
"I was attacked by a giant dog! Who I think wanted me to be his girlfriend" she whines
"You should've said yes so you could finally have a boyfriend" I laugh
"Jade" beck warned me
"What but I'm just saying that's probably the most she could pull"
"Guys I think we should just leave tori alone" cat said
We all agreed and left.

"Want me and Robbie to give you a lift home?" I asked cat
"Um yeah just drop me off at school" she replied
"But it's nighttime" Robbie mentioned
She walked off and got into my car

Me and Robbie drove her but we followed her, she climbed inside of sikowitz classroom and went into the black box theatre.

She explained that she didn't want to live with her uncle and aunt and her Nona is in Italy, which did not seem right so I went home and did some research.

I managed to find her Facebook and message her

Hi it's jade, cats friend her parents have moved away for her brother and left her with her uncle and she doesn't want to live there anymore but she said you were in Italy which doesn't sound right, if you're still nearby would it be possible for cat to stay with you?

- jade west

I live in Venice California, and I would love for cat to come and stay with me.

- Barbara

Great I will go tell her the news

-jade west

I drive cat to her grandma's apartment and then dropped Robbie and when to becks RV.
"I feel like I haven't seen you all day" beck said and wrapped his arms around me
"Yep but why are you being extra clingy today"
"Because I've missed you"
"We went out on a date yesterday"
"That was yesterday and today is today"
"No shit"  I said "are you high"
"No just tired"
"Why don't we go to bed"
"Yeh that sounds good"

We got into bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he fell asleep almost instantly.