CONGRATULATIONS! YOU BECAME AN SCP!

I wake up to the sound of a buzzing fluorescent light, and I open my eyes. I sit up, and I look around, to a small room, kind of like one used to contain SCPs. Wait, that's EXACTLY where I am! I am now an SCP. Well, I guess I'm safer, right? As if to answer my question, a scientist comes into the room, with a D-Class following behind, holing a giant cannon.

     "Hello, my name is Doctor Bright, and I've been given orders to kill you. D-314158234795, fire." Dr. Bright says, and the D-Class aims the cannon at me. "Actually, before you do that, I want to strike a deal. You have the D-Class lower that weapon, and you survive." I say, but Dr. Bright only laughs. "You see, there's a problem with that. I physically cannot die!" He says, but I smile.

     The D-Class fires the cannon, but I block all the chainsaws, and chuckle. "So you have chosen death." I say, and begin crushing the pendant on his neck. "Stop! What are you doing?! NOOOOOOOO!" He says, before falling limp on the ground, almost simultaneously with the shards of the pendant. "Leave, now." I order the D-Class, and he quickly runs out of the room. "See? I know your watching. Take this as a warning." I say, looking at the camera. Suddenly, the intercom crackles to life. "How much do you know?"